Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Actovegin® Online!
Actovegin is an ultra-filtered calf serum that enhances aerobic oxidation. It improves the absorption of glucose and oxygen uptake in tissue. That can provide a cell with more energy and potentially enhance its function.
|Form:||5 ampoules of 5ml / 50 pills of 200mg|
|Form description:||Clear yellowish solution for injection / Glassy greenish-yellow film-coated tablets of a round biconvex shape|
|Active substance:||Actovegin (deproteinized hemoderivative of calf blood)|
|Excipients for pills:||Magnesium stearate – 2.0 mg, talc – 3.0 mg, povidone-K 90 – 10.0 mg, microcrystalline cellulose – 135.0 mg.;
Coating: gum acacia – 6.8 mg, glycolic mineral wax – 0.1 mg, hypromellose phthalate – 29.45 mg, diethyl phthalate – 11.8 mg, quinoline yellow colorant – 2.0 mg, macrogol-6000 – 2.95 mg, povidone-K 30 – 1.54 mg, sucrose – 52.3 mg, talc – 42.2 mg, titanium dioxide – 0.86 mg
|Excipients for vials:||Water for injection|
|Pharmacological action:||Tissue regeneration stimulator|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Takeda Pharmaceutical, Austria/Russia https://www.takeda.com/|
What is Actovegin?
Many decades ago shepherds in Switzerland noticed that young calves are able to heal their injuries and regenerate their tissue much faster than older calves. However, it was only in 1957 when Swiss scientists obtained a highly purified extract from the blood of young calves and developed the drug which is now, after countless improvements, called Actovegin.
Actovegin enhances aerobic oxidation, absorption of glucose, and oxygen uptake in tissue. For this reason, Actovegin has been used by athletes who wanted to speed up the recovery process and enhance physical performance and stamina. It is also deemed a great drug to treat various sports injuries.
As a starting material, the manufacturer uses the blood of calves under 3 months old. The extract is obtained by the ultrafiltration method, which ensures that there is no prion. There is also an Actovegin ointment with the same active ingredient which is sold under the brand name Solcoseryl.
What is Actovegin Composition?
The drug is a combination of various physiologically active ingredients:
- Amino acids, e.g. ornithine, leucine, alanine, glutamate, proline, glycine, taurine, etc;
- Nucleosides, e.g. adenosine, uridine;
- Electrolytes, e.g. Na, Cl, K, Mg, Ca, F, Fe;
- Microelements, e.g. Cu, Si, Se, Zn.
The organic compounds account for 30% of the extract.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Actovegin?
Actovegin offers three kinds of effects: metabolic, neuroprotective, and microcirculatory.
- Actovegin increases the absorption and utilization of oxygen. It impacts positively on the utilization and transport of glucose, which leads to improved cellular metabolism and lowers lactate formation in case of ischemia.
- The neuroprotective effect of the drug is attributed to its ability to improve the regulation of apoptosis processes and inflammation in the central and peripheral nervous systems and repair single-chain DNA.
- The microcirculatory effect of Actovegin is due to an increase in the speed of capillary blood flow, a decrease in pericapillary space, a decrease in the myogenic tone of the precapillary arterioles and capillary sphincters, a decrease in the degree of blood flow with an improved circulation of blood in the capillary bed, as well as stimulation of endothelial nitric oxide synthase function, which influences the microcirculatory bed.
What is Actovegin Used For?
You can buy Actovegin for the following applications:
- Malfunction of the blood circulation and trophic disorders of the brain;
- Impairment of peripheral blood circulation and associated diseases;
- Cognitive impairments such as dementia and post-stroke cognitive impairments;
- Diabetic neuropathy as part of complex therapy;
- Dermal transplants and acute and chronic wounds.
Where Can I Order Actovegin Online?
You can order Actovegin online from different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Actovegin in packs of 5x5ml ampoules and 50x200mg pills with fast US delivery and worldwide shipping! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
As of 2015, Actovegin has been approved in 17 countries including Russia, China, South Korea, Latvia, and some others. You can order Actovegin and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other destinations via CosmicNootropic.
Is Actovegin Banned by WADA?
Actovegin caused a lot of discussion and speculation after it was used by several athletes at the Sydney Olympic Games and Tour de France in 2000. The drug was suspected to have doping effects. However, the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has not included Actovegin in its list of prohibited substances.
Some studies show that in order to induce considerable performance enhancement effects with Actovegin one has to exceed the permitted injectable amount of 50 ml every 6 hours.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Actovegin Dosage and Administration?
1-2 tablets 3 times per day before meals. Do not chew the tablet. Drink some water after the administration. The course duration is 4–6 weeks.
5–10 ml intramuscularly or intravenously 3-4 times a week.
In case of mild metabolic disturbances – the dose is 5 ml. In case of severe metabolic disturbances, traumatic brain injury, and strokes the recommended dose of Actovegin solution is 10 ml.
What are the Side Effects of Actovegin?
As a rule, the compounds of Actovegin are very well tolerated. However, depending on the ROA and the dose, the drug can cause allergic reactions.
Can I Overdose on Actovegin?
Overdose cases have not been reported.
- Baiandin et al (1992) The effect of trental and actovegin on the organs of vision when administered into the end periorbital branches of the ophthalmic artery (experimental research) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1295186
- Ziegler et al (2009) Treatment of symptomatic polyneuropathy with actovegin in type 2 diabetic patients https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19470838
- Elmlinger et al (2011) Neuroprotective and anti-oxidative effects of the hemodialysate actovegin on primary rat neurons in vitro https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21983748
- Lee et al (2011) Our experience on Actovegin, is it cutting edge? https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21271496/
- Machicao et al (2012) Pleiotropic neuroprotective and metabolic effects of Actovegin’s mode of action https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22910148
- Dieckmann et al (2012) Treatment with Actovegin® improves sensory nerve function and pathology in streptozotocin-diabetic rats via mechanisms involving inhibition of PARP activation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22020669
- Guekht et al (2013) A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Actovegin in Patients with Post-Stroke Cognitive Impairment: ARTEMIDA Study Design https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24516413
- Melin et al (2014) Treatment with Actovegin improves spatial learning and memory in rats following transient forebrain ischaemia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4190908/
- A Fomin, D Pershakov (2015) Actovegin in treatment of critical limb ischemia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26356060
- Trofimova et al (2016) An experimental in vitro study of antioxidant and antiradical properties of cytoflavin, vinpocetine, actovegin and ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27500876
- Søndergård et al (2016) Actovegin, a non-prohibited drug increases oxidative capacity in human skeletal muscle https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26744809/
- Guekht et al (2017) ARTEMIDA Trial (A Randomized Trial of Efficacy, 12 Months International Double-Blind Actovegin): A Randomized Controlled Trial to Assess the Efficacy of Actovegin in Poststroke Cognitive Impairment https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28432265
- Y Vakhrushev, M Lyapina (2017) Correction of small bowel function as a new direction for treating patients with metabolic syndrome https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28914850
- Ziegler et al (2017) Predictors of response to treatment with actovegin for 6 months in patients with type 2 diabetes and symptomatic polyneuropathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28438471
- Brock et al (2018) Update on the Role of Actovegin in Musculoskeletal Medicine: A Review of the Past 10 Years https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29337720
- Safarova et al (2018) Methods of augmentation of antidepressant therapy (on the model of complex therapy with the inclusion of actovegin) in gerontopsychiatric hospital https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30346435
- Firan et al (2020) Current Synthesis and Systematic Review of Main Effects of Calf Blood Deproteinized Medicine (Actovegin®) in Ischemic Stroke https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32365943/
- Li et al (2021) Neuroprotective Effects of Deproteinized Calf Serum in Ischemic Stroke https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34557139/
- La Fleur et al (2022) Actovegin in the management of patients after ischemic stroke: A systematic review https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35771887/
Visomitin® (SkQ1) proved to be effective for a wide range of age-related disorders. SkQ1 is a recently synthesized molecule that acts as a mitochondrial antioxidant and protects cells against oxidative stress. It is used to treat patients with various age-related disorders such as cardiovascular diseases, neurodegenerative disorders, and ophthalmic conditions. Visomitin eye drops are used in age-related vision degeneration, dry eye syndrome, non-infectious uveitis, cataract and glaucoma. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Thymalin® is a polypeptide preparation containing an extract of cattle thymus. It is a natural immunostimulant used in case of immunosuppression of any origin. It is compatible with antiviral medications. Thymalin is reported to speed up the recovery process, restore the immune system and reduce possible complications. Buy Thymalin with fast US domestic shipping.
SkQ1 is a novel mitochondria-targeted antioxidant, also known as one of Skulachev's Quinones. It is based on a substance extracted from the chloroplast of plants 🌿 Buy SkQ1 antioxidant for an anti-aging effect as it reduces free radical activity in mitochondria at the cellular level and can prevent the formation of aging signs. It is available in the form of skincare products designed for different needs. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Aralia is a well-known gentle adaptogenic tonic herb popular for its wide range of pharmacological properties. Aralia tincture contains a variety of beneficial oils and acids, as well as vitamins B1, B2. It is used to treat physical and mental fatigue, asthenic syndrome, arterial hypotension, decreased sex drive, depression, enuresis, radiation sickness and metabolic disorders. Aralia can also help to recover from craniocerebral injury, contusion, meningitis, post-infectious arachnoiditis and ARVI (in the complex therapy).