BEFUNGIN (Chaga Mushroom Tincture)
Buy Befungin (Chaga Mushroom Tincture) with the fastest delivery!
Befungin is a restorative and regenerative medicine based on the Chaga mushroom. This supplement stimulates metabolism, restores hematogenesis, and strengthens the immune system after long-term illnesses. Befungin contains the extract of a cinder conk (Chaga mushroom which grows on birch trees) and 1.5% cobalt sulfate or 1% cobalt chloride. The Chaga mushroom is believed to have been discovered and used in China in the 3rd century BC, later being adopted by Japan and then Korea. In the 19th century, it finally came to Russia.
Befungin and other Chaga products can be used as a symptomatic treatment in several gastrointestinal diseases (i.e. chronic gastritis with increased gastric acid secretion, stomach ulcer or violation, and tone reduction of gastric motility). Befungin is widely used in oncological diseases. The preparation can be used as a prophylactic treatment in several systemic diseases (i.e. systemic lupus erythematosus and psoriasis).
Befungin stimulates metabolism and promotes the healing of gastric or duodenal ulcers. It can be used in chronic gastritis and dyskinesia of the gastrointestinal tract with symptoms of atony. Chaga mushroom-based preparations are biogenic stimulants that strengthen the immune system, improve the body’s cellular defense, stimulate the central nervous system and improve metabolism.
Find some interesting facts about Chaga and its benefits here: What Are Chaga Mushrooms Good For?
Produced in Russia.
To be used as a dietary supplement.
A liquid obtained from the birch tree Chaga mushroom. 100 g of liquid contain 0.175 g of cobalt chloride or 0.2 g of cobalt sulfate; bottle 100 ml.
A 100 ml bottle is for 71 servings – a 3-week course.
The pharmacological effect of Befungin include analgesic, tonic, and stimulating; in particular, it stimulates the gastrointestinal tract. The preparation stabilizes metabolism.
The mixture’s properties result from its content – biologically active substances such as polysaccharides, humic-like chagic acid, organic acids, trace substances, including manganese and cobalt, hormonal, etc. They are involved in the regulation of tissue metabolism. Befungin suppresses the development of tumour cells, as it influences free radical processes.
Dosage and administration
Per os, 30 minutes before meals. Shake well before opening, dilute 3 teaspoons of the mixture in 150 ml of warm boiled water. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for 3–5 months. If necessary, treatment courses can be repeated with intervals of 7–10 days in-between.
Gastrointestinal diseases (chronic gastritis, dyskinesia of the gastrointestinal tract with symptoms of atony and gastric ulcer) as well as psoriasis and oncogenesis (improvement of the general condition of the patient).
Store in a cool dark place (8–15°C). Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 3 years.
Country of manufacture
To be used as a dietary supplement.
- Babitskaia et al (2000) Melanin complex of the fungus Inonotus obliquus https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10994193
- Park et al (2004) Chaga mushroom extract inhibits oxidative DNA damage in human lymphocytes as assessed by comet assay https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15630179
- Ciu et al (2005) Antioxidant effect of Inonotus obliquus https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15588653
- Nakajima et al (2007) Antioxidant small phenolic ingredients in Inonotus obliquus (persoon) Pilat (Chaga) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17666849
- Joo et al (2010) Extract of Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) stimulates 3T3-L1 adipocyte differentiation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21031614
- Chung et al (2010) Anticancer activity of subfractions containing pure compounds of Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) extract in human cancer cells and in Balbc/c mice bearing Sarcoma-180 cells https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20607061
- Giridharan et al (2011) Amelioration of scopolamine induced cognitive dysfunction and oxidative stress by Inonotus obliquus – a medicinal mushroom https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21779570
- Lemieszek et al (2011) Anticancer effects of fraction isolated from fruiting bodies of Chaga medicinal mushroom, Inonotus obliquus (Pers.:Fr.) Pilát (Aphyllophoromycetideae): in vitro studies https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22135889
- Shibnev et al (2011) Antiviral activity of Inonotus obliquus fungus extract towards infection caused by hepatitis C virus in cell cultures https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22462058
- Yun et al (2011) Inonotus obliquus Protects against Oxidative Stress-Induced Apoptosis and Premature Senescence https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3887607/
- Glamočlija et al (2015) Chemical characterization and biological activity of Chaga (Inonotus obliquus), a medicinal “mushroom” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25576897
- Balandaykin et al (2015) Review on Chaga Medicinal Mushroom, Inonotus obliquus (Higher Basidiomycetes): Realm of Medicinal Applications and Approaches on Estimating its Resource Potential https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25746615
- Arata et al (2016) Continuous intake of the Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) aqueous extract suppresses cancer progression and maintains body temperature in mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4946216/
- Gery et al (2018) Chaga (Inonotus obliquus), a Future Potential Medicinal Fungus in Oncology? A Chemical Study and a Comparison of the Cytotoxicity Against Human Lung Adenocarcinoma Cells (A549) and Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells (BEAS-2B) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6142110/
$8.00 – $50.00
Demoxytocin® (desamino oxytocin) is a synthetic analogue of oxytocin peptide. It is more potent compared to oxytocin, has a longer half-life and can be used sublingually. Demoxytocin was shown to improve trust between people. It can therefore help people come to an agreement easier. You can also buy Oxytocin pills to decrease craving for unhealthy foods, alcohol, and nicotine. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$20.00 – $48.00
Cereton® is a very efficient cholinergic supplement in terms of increasing brain concentration of choline. In the brain, choline and its metabolites are needed for the process of communication between neurons. Increasing phosphatidylcholine and acetylcholine as a result of taking Cereton (Alpha-GPC) might improve certain cognitive functions, including memory, retention, focus, and neuroplasticity. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Aralia is a well-known gentle adaptogenic tonic herb popular for its wide range of pharmacological properties. Aralia tincture contains a variety of beneficial oils and acids, as well as vitamins B1, B2. It is used to treat physical and mental fatigue, asthenic syndrome, arterial hypotension, decreased sex drive, depression, enuresis, radiation sickness and metabolic disorders. Aralia can also help to recover from craniocerebral injury, contusion, meningitis, post-infectious arachnoiditis and ARVI (in the complex therapy).
Apilak® is a honey bee secretion from the glands in the hypopharynx of nurse bees. It contains a wide range of important vitamins (C, B1, B2, B5, B6, B8, B12, H, folate and inositol), minerals (K, Na, Ca, Mg, Fe and P), trace elements (Zn, Mn, Cu, Co, S, Si, Ni, Cr, As and Bi) and amino acids. Apilak activates the immune system in the recovery after illnesses, improves metabolism and the function of nervous and endocrine systems.