BILOBIL ® (Ginkgo Biloba Extract)
Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Ginkgo Biloba extract with fast delivery!
Bilobil (Ginkgo Biloba extract) is a standardized extract of Ginkgo biloba leaves. Ginkgo biloba is known as one of the oldest living tree species on earth and its use in traditional medicine dates back to 3000 BC.
It is used in the treatment of cerebrovascular disorders, dementia, decreased mental capacity, and tinnitus. Ginkgo extract is also widely used in various OTC nootropic supplements.
The first pharmaceutical preparation of Ginkgo biloba was introduced in 1965 by the German company “Dr. Willmar Schwabe Pharmaceuticals” under the trade name Tebonin. Back then, it was one of the most widely prescribed drugs in Germany with more than 5 million prescriptions in 1988.
EGB 761 is the active ingredient of Bilobil and other pharmaceutical Ginkgo extracts including Tebonin. It is a standardized extract of Ginkgo biloba leaves, which consists of 24% flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones, bilobalide, and ginkgolides. EGB 761 is the golden standard of Ginkgo biloba supplementation and was used in hundreds of various clinical trials.
Because of the complex composition of the extract, its mechanism of action is also complex and diverse. The pharmacological effect of Bilobil relies mostly on its vasodilatory and neuroprotective properties. Buy Ginkgo Biloba extract to improve cerebral circulation, which is especially beneficial for elderly patients and patients with cerebrovascular disorders.
The neuroprotective effect of the drug is mediated by its antioxidant and free radical scavenging action, which may be responsible for its moderate anxiolytic and antidepressant effects that were demonstrated in some studies.
Produced by KRKA, Slovenia.
Dosage and administration
The dosage is one capsule (40 mg) twice or thrice daily. The length of the treatment course should not be less than three months. The first clinical improvement is typically observed after the first month of treatment.
- Allergic reactions;
- Hearing impairments;
- Erosive gastritis;
- Peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum;
- Acute cerebrovascular disorders;
- Acute myocardial infarction;
- Patient’s age under 18 years old.
It is not recommended to take Bilobil during pregnancy and lactation due to the lack of clinical data.
The drug should not be used by patients who take Aspirin and anticoagulants (including Warfarin) on a regular basis. Coadministration with these drugs may increase the risk of bleeding due to the prolongation of blood clotting time.
If you experience vertigo or tinnitus please consult with a healthcare practitioner.
If you suddenly experienced hearing loss or impairment you should see a doctor immediately.
The drug contains lactose, thus should not be taken by lactose-intolerant patients.
In very rare cases, azo dyes (E110, E124, and E151) may contribute to the development of bronchospasm.
- M Droy-Lefaix (1997) Effect of the antioxidant action of Ginkgo biloba extract (EGb 761) on aging and oxidative stress https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3455891/
- B Field, R Vadnal (1998) Ginkgo biloba and Memory: An Overview https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27414695
- J Mix, W Crews (2000) An examination of the efficacy of Ginkgo biloba extract EGb761 on the neuropsychologic functioning of cognitively intact older adults https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10890330
- Wesnes et al (2000) The memory enhancing effects of a Ginkgo biloba/Panax ginseng combination in healthy middle-aged volunteers https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11140327
- 7 P Le Bars, J Kastelan (2000) Efficacy and safety of a Ginkgo biloba extract https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1127629
- Cieza et al (2003) Effects of Ginkgo biloba on mental functioning in healthy volunteers https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14602503
- Wu et al (2008) Ginkgo biloba extract improves coronary artery circulation in patients with coronary artery disease: contribution of plasma nitric oxide and endothelin-1 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18446847
- DeKosky et al (2008) Ginkgo biloba for Prevention of Dementia: A Randomized Controlled Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2823569/
- Bidon et al (2009) The Extract of Ginkgo biloba EGb 761 Reactivates a Juvenile Profile in the Skeletal Muscle of Sarcopenic Rats by Transcriptional Reprogramming https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2778626/
- Silberstein et al (2011) Examining Brain-Cognition Effects of Ginkgo Biloba Extract: Brain Activation in the Left Temporal and Left Prefrontal Cortex in an Object Working Memory Task https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3166615/
- R Ihl (2012) Gingko biloba extract EGb 761®: clinical data in dementia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22784427
- Brondino et al (2013) A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Ginkgo biloba in Neuropsychiatric Disorders: From Ancient Tradition to Modern-Day Medicine https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3679686/
- Wang et al (2013) Ginkgo biloba leaf extract improves the cognitive abilities of rats with D-galactose induced dementia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3596752/
- Tan et al (2015) Efficacy and adverse effects of ginkgo biloba for cognitive impairment and dementia: a systematic review and meta-analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25114079
- Hashiguchi et al (2015) Meta-analysis of the efficacy and safety of Ginkgo biloba extract for the treatment of dementia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4729005/
- K Nash, Z Shah (2015) Current Perspectives on the Beneficial Role of Ginkgo biloba in Neurological and Cerebrovascular Disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4640423/
- M Hosseini-sharifabad, M Anvari (2015) Effects of Ginkgo biloba extract on the structure of Cornu Ammonis in aged rat: A morphometric study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4620195/
- Montes et al (2015) Ginkgo biloba Extract 761: A Review of Basic Studies and Potential Clinical Use in Psychiatric Disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25642989
- Zhang et al (2016) An Overview of Systematic Reviews of Ginkgo biloba Extracts for Mild Cognitive Impairment and Dementia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5138224/
- Zuo et al (2017) Advances in the Studies of Ginkgo Biloba Leaves Extract on Aging-Related Diseases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5758353/
- Sadowska-Krępa (2017) Effects of Six-Week Ginkgo bilobaSupplementation on Aerobic Performance, Blood Pro/Antioxidant Balance, and Serum Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor in Physically Active Men https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5579597/
Aralia is a well-known gentle adaptogenic tonic herb popular for its wide range of pharmacological properties. Aralia tincture contains a variety of beneficial oils and acids, as well as vitamins B1, B2. It is used to treat physical and mental fatigue, asthenic syndrome, arterial hypotension, decreased sex drive, depression, enuresis, radiation sickness and metabolic disorders. Aralia can also help to recover from craniocerebral injury, contusion, meningitis, post-infectious arachnoiditis and ARVI (in the complex therapy).
Shilajit Gold® (also known as Mumio) is a naturally obtained substance that contains more than 85 micro-elements and minerals. Shilajit Gold originates from the Altai region in the south-east of Russia. It is known for its pure nature and is rich in minerals coming from the earth deep interior. Altai is a motherland of many herbs and natural remedies. Shilajit Gold tablets have tonic and regenerative properties.
Leuzea P® (Maral root) is a Siberian herb with medicinal value. This maral root extract has adaptogenic properties, which means that it can increase the ability to resist stress. The main effect associated with Leuzea P is the enhancement of physical strength and muscle protein synthesis. Other indications for use include mental and physical fatigue. Leuzea P can promote clarity of mind and gives energy like coffee without overstimulating the nervous system. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Leveton-P® is a plant-based supplement for increasing strength and endurance, designed for extra-class athletes in the USSR. Among other things it tones up the central nervous system, improves memory, normalizes the function of the endocrine system (anabolic and catabolic), restores immunity and libido. Fast US domestic shipping is available.