Buy Biotredin (L-Threonine + Vitamin B6) pills with the fastest delivery!
Biotredin is a nootropic medication that improves metabolism and boosts cellular energy. The drug is comprised of L-threonine and pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6). Together, threonine and vitamin B6 interact to form the amino acid glycine and acetaldehyde. The resulting substance promotes active stimulation of inhibitory processes, oxidation-reduction, and supports respiratory function, and synthesis of adenosine triphosphate in the cells.
Biotredin is used for:
- Concentration problems and poor task performance in children and young adults;
- Treating various stages of alcoholism;
- Managing symptoms of a withdrawal syndrome in patients with alcohol dependency;
- Irritability and depression;
- Treatment during remission.
Biotredin pills gained wide exposure primarily as an effective and safe drug for treating alcohol dependency. Doctors believe the main advantage of Biotredin over other similar drugs is that it is fast-acting and can be used to treat children of any age. Some even claim that it can help with the hangover!
The unique combination of threonine and pyridoxine has a synergetic effect on the improvement of brain function.
Although Biotredin is capable of treating psychological strain and stress, it is not a sedative (it doesn’t suppress the central nervous system). Therefore, it does not cause dependency or lethargy.
L-threonine and vitamin B6 are natural substances for living organisms.
L-threonine is а structural element of the central nervous system and is an essential amino acid the human body cannot synthesize on its own.
L-threonine has the following biological effects on the body:
- It activates metabolism in tissue;
- It strengthens intellectual qualities;
- It increases general productivity;
- It alleviates psycho-emotional stress;
- It works to treat alcoholism;
- It diminishes symptoms of withdrawal syndrome.
The medication was developed by Russian researchers at the Biotiki pharmaceutical company.