Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Cortexin® Online!
Cortexin is a complex of low molecular weight neuropeptides, amino acids, and vitamins derived from the cerebral cortex of cattle. Cortexin is similar to Cerebrolysin, but it has a significantly larger amount of peptide fractions and fewer amino acids.
One Course is 1 pack x 10 ml vials for 10 days. The course can be repeated in 3-6 months.
|Form:||10 vials of 5mg / 10 vials of 10mg|
|Form description:||Lyophilized powder or porous mass of white or white-yellowish color|
|Active ingredient:||Cortexin® (complex of water-soluble polypeptide fractions): 5 mg in a 3 ml vial, and 10 mg in a 5 ml vial|
|Excipients:||Glycine (stabilizer) – 6 mg in a 3 ml vial and 12 mg in a 5 ml vial.|
|Pharmacological action:||Neuroprotective, nootropic, antioxidant, tissue-specific|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep in a safe place out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Gerofarm, Russia https://geropharm.com/|
What is Cortexin?
Cortexin is a mixture of neuropeptide fractions, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, all of which have a mild positive effect on the brain. Similar to Cerebrolysin, Cortexin is based on neuropeptides and amino acids. While the former is produced from pig brains only, the latter is extracted mostly from young horned cattle cerebral cortex by acetic acid extraction. For more information on the comparison of the two compounds please read our blog post.
Cortexin comes in injection form only: 10 mg – for adults, and 5 mg – for children.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Cortexin?
Cortexin has the following effects:
- Nootropic effect: it improves higher cerebral functions, processes of learning and memory, concentration, attention, and tolerance to mental and physical stress;
- Neuroprotective effect: Cortexin protects neurons against different endogenous neurotoxic factors (glutamate, calcium ions, and free radicals) and reduces the toxic impact of psychotropic agents;
- Antioxidant effect: Cortexin inhibits lipid peroxidation, and increases the survival of neurons under oxidative stress and hypoxia;
- Tissue-specific effect: this drug activates the metabolism of neurons of the central and peripheral nervous system as well as reparative processes; also, it promotes stimulation of cortical function and general improvement of the nervous system.
Wonder what the difference is between Cortexin and Cerebrolysin?
The answer is in the Cortexin video review via the link below ⏬
What is Cortexin Used for?
Intended uses of Cortexin are defined by its correction of impaired molecular and cellular processes. Cortexin injections are prescribed in the following cases:
- cerebral circulation disorders;
- encephalopathy of various genesis;
- acute and chronic encephalitis and encephalomyelitis;
- traumatic brain injury and its consequences;
- infantile cerebral palsy;
- psychomotor and speech retardation in children;
- cognitive disorders (dysfunction of memory and ideation);
- reduced learning ability.
There is evidence that Cortexin may relieve post-COVID syndrome. 
What is Cortexin Composition?
Amino acids: Aspartic acid – 446 nmol/mg; Glycine – 298 nmol/mg; Threonine – 212 nmol/mg; Serine – 268 nmol/mg; Glutamic acid – 581 nmol/mg; Proline – 187 nmol/mg; Alanine – 246 nmol/mg; Isoleucine – 356 nmol/mg; Tyrosine – 109 nmol/mg; Phenylalanine – 162 nmol/mg; Histidine – 116 nmol/mg; Lysine – 253 nmol/mg; Arginine and other amino acids – 202 nmol/mg.
Vitamins: Lysine – 253 nmol/mg; Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – 0.08 mcg/10mg; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – 0.03 mcg/10 mg; Niacin (Vitamin B3, Vitamin PP) – 0.05 mcg/10 mg; Retinol (Vitamin A) – 0.011 mcg/10mg; Alfa-tokoferol (vitamin E) – 0.007 mcg/10mg.
Minerals: (Cu) – 0.2129 mcg/10 mg; (Fe) – 2.26 mcg/10 mg; (Ca) – 22.93 mcg/10 mg; (Mg) – 8.5 mcg/10 mg; (K) – 19.83 mcg/10 mg; (Na) – 643.2 mcg/10 mg; (S) – 152.65 mcg/10 mg; (P) – 91.95 mcg/10 mg; (Zn) – 4.73 mcg/10 mg; (Mb) – 0.0203 mcg/10 mg; (Co) – 0.0044 mcg/10 mg; (Mn) – 0.0061 mcg/10 mg; (Se) – 0.0745 mcg/10 mg; (Al) – 0.3104 mcg/10 mg; (Li) – 0,0340 mcg/10 mg.
Where Can I Order Cortexin Online?
You can order Cortexin online from different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Cortexin in packs of 10x5mg and 10x10mg vials with worldwide shipping! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Cortexin and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other destinations via CosmicNootropic.
All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Before using this product consulting a qualified MD is mandatory. See more
What is Cortexin Dosage, How To Use?
Cortexin has indication-specific dosing. The most common regime is intramuscular injections once daily: 10 mg per day for a period of 10 days for adults. For pediatric dosage please refer to the official instruction. If necessary, the course can be repeated after 3–6 months of discontinuation.
Cortexin shall be taken in the first part of the day, before 3 p.m.
Please use sterile needles, sterilize the administration site, wear sterile plastic gloves, and administer as soon as you open the vial. Before injection dissolve the content of the vial in 1-2 ml of 0.5% procaine (Novocain) solution, water for injection, or 0.9% sodium chloride solution. Relax your muscles and inject slowly.
What are the Side Effects of Cortexin?
No adverse reactions were observed during administration when taken as indicated. Individual hypersensitivity to the product components is possible. Please pay close attention to your body response when you administer the drug for the first time.
- Coulter et al (1993) Identification of cortexin: a novel, neuron-specific, 82-residue membrane protein enriched in rodent cerebral cortex https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8336151
- Khavinson et al (1999) Cortexin effectiveness in circulatory encephalopathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10356917
- Shabanov et al (2007) Comparison of behavioral effects of cortexin and cerebrolysin injected into brain ventricles https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18214294
- Shabanov et al (2007) Comparative study of behavioral effects of cortexin and cerebrolysine upon intraventricular and intraperitoneal administration in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17650626
- Nurguzhaev et al (2009) Use of cortexin in the early rehabilitation period of ischemic stroke of moderate severity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19672239
- B Gafurov, Sh Gafurov (2010) Cortexin in the complex treatment of post stroke epilepsy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20873481
- A Solov’ev, T Elistratova (2010) Effectiveness of cortexin in the complex treatment of patients with chronic alcohol encephalopathy and polyneuropathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20517210
- Mendzheritsky et al (2015) Pinealon and Cortexin influence on behavior and neurochemical processes in 18-month aged rats within hypoxia and hypothermia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28509493
- Belova et al (2016) Efficacy of cortexin in acute and recovery periodes of hemispheric ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27845314
- Yakovlev et al (2017) Peptide drug cortexin inhibits brain caspase-8 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28251948
- A Yakovlev, N. Gulyaeva (2017) Molecular partners of Cortexin in the brain https://link.springer.com/article/10.1134/S1819712416040164
- Zukov et al (2018) Results of a multicenter study on the efficacy of cortexin in treatment of cognitive dysfunction in children ttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29652302h
- N Gulyaeva (2018) Molecular mechanisms of brain peptide-containing drugs: cortexin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30499504
- A Fedin (2018) The efficacy of cortexin and memantinol (memantine) in the treatment of cognitive impairment in patients with chronic cerebral ischemia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29460902
- Belova et al (2018) Efficacy of Korteksin in acute period of hemispheric ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30132453
- Fedin et al (2018) Dose-dependent effects of cortexin in chronic cerebral ischemia (results of a multicenter randomized controlled study) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30335070
- Gulyaeva (2019) Molecular Mechanisms of the Actions of Brain Peptide-Containing Drugs: Cortexin https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11055-019-00839-4
- Mashin et al (2019) [Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of application of the drug cortexin in the complex rehabilitation of verticalization in patients with ischemic stroke in the acute period] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31626220/
- Putilina et al (2022) [Determination of the prevalence of postcovid syndrome and assessment of the effectiveness of the drug Cortexin in the treatment of neurological disorders in patients with postcovid syndrome. Results of the multicenter clinical and epidemiological observational program CORTEX] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35175707/
Based on 32 Reviews
Kyle B.Verified Buyer
I would have like the product if I ever receive it.
Joseph L.Verified Buyer
The best Noot out there
Saw immediate effects and cerebral enhancements. Loved it. Reordering every 3-4 months
Dear Joseph, we're thrilled to know Cortexin is working for you, Thanks for being our loyal customer!
Kai N.Verified Buyer
It’s very good product. I feel clearly mind and have more concentration.
Hi Kai! We are glad that the product worked for you!
henry b.Verified Buyer
cortexin really did help with my thinking.i will start another course in Nov.loved it
Dear Henry, thank you for sharing your experience with our product. We are glad that it helps you!
Kandace M.Verified Buyer
I love using Cortexin. It relieves my stress and anxiety almost immediately and it helps with concentration and focus. I keep this in my arsenal of peptides and bioregulators.
Hi Kandace, thank you for the review! We're glad that you're satisfied with the product. :)
Dmitri S.Verified Buyer
All expectations satisfied!
Hi Dmitri, thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that we met your expectations! :)
Jennifer M.Verified Buyer
Great Product Like Always
I really liked cortexin. Definitely something I will be alternating with Cerebro from here on.
Hi Jennifer, thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Cortexin.
Tyler W.Verified Buyer
I have no idea why cortexin and cerebrolysin aren't more widely used, they are both phenomenal for mental health and performance.
Justin A.Verified Buyer
Love this company
This company is legit!!! I love all of the products that I have purchased from them.
Dear Justin, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to have you as our loyal customer :)
Jonathan L.Verified Buyer
I ordered cortexin - really helped with my concussion & cognition over all. Highly recommend
Hi Jonathan, thank you for your feedback! We're happy that you're satisfied with the product! :)
Mikias A.Verified Buyer
Long lasting cognitive increase
It feels like it resets my brain every time I cycle it.
Thank you for your feedback!💛
I had a good experience with cosmic so far, great service and shipping to Canada without issues.
Thank you Ivan for your feedback, we really appreciate that!
Tamara F.Verified Buyer
Still waiting to try Cortexin, but wanted to say that working with Cosmic is stress free and a breeze! Thank you for all your help!
Hi Tamara! Thank you very much for sharing your experience! 💙 Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help!
Lazarus L.Verified Buyer
Improved my life more than I ever hoped for
I bought this to try and help me with some memory issues I have been experiencing. It definitely helped with that but not to a huge extent. However, I also have some sensory nerve issues that I have not had diagnosed yet but were annoying. I have random parts of my body that are more sensitive than others and not like ordinary sensitive arm pits or soft tissue more like just random sensitive to touch areas. After taking one cycle of this stuff the sensitivity is a third of what it was! I did not expect this outcome and it never crossed my mind that Cortexin could help with sensory nerve issues. This has lead me to purchase 2 more cycles that I will use in the coming months. I can't describe how much this stuff has improved my life! I never felt normal like this and it's an amazing experience. Remember if you decide to purchase Cortexin to talk to your doctor first and do an hour or two a day of research for at least a week to be certain of its safety and whether the benefits are worth it to you. Thank you Cosmic Nootropics for giving me and others the ability to access these life improving medicines. I can't give your team enough thanks.
Hi Lazarus, we're really happy that Cortexin helped you, and you feel much better now! Thank you for sharing your experience, it is really important. 💙
Jared L.Verified Buyer
With out a doubt works, and works fast
I injected one vial a day for 10 days straight… within 2-3 days, there was an obvious improvement in cognition and overall well-being. After a few days my long standing brain fog started to fade, my chronic fatigue improved to the point where I actually went a few days without napping (something I haven’t done in years), and my mood / overall sense of well-being showed a night and day difference. I was happier and more social - I know that wasn’t placebo since I met up with friends almost everyday (ever since covid, I’ve been much more isolated and somewhat of a “lone Wolfe”… I can’t set enough positive things about Cortexin, and will be doing another cycle in the next 4-6 months or so.
Hi Jared, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! We're very glad that Cortexin helped you improve your condition. :)
Jan M.Verified Buyer
package did not arive
I believe the company send the package but it was stoped at customs and never arrived. I did not receive anything.
Hi Jan! We're sorry for this unpleasant experience! Please contact us via email, and we will try our best to sort it out: [email protected]
Mojtaba B.Verified Buyer
Very supportive online shop
I am very happy to buy the medicine from you, Katya was always responsive and supportive until I received the medicine. Best regards Mojtaba
Victoria D.Verified Buyer
Overall amazing experience, outstanding fast communication. We plan to keep ordering every few months from them. Faster shipping to Miami than expected. Glad we found them!
Nupur B.Verified Buyer
great price, good customer service so overall satisfactory transaction
Superb mental recovery aid
I've been taking this in conjunction with Cerebrolysin and I have to say that the effects on cognition are quite noticeable at day 10 of doing this, I will definitely do another cycle after a few months. So far this has been the best nootropic with the most quantifiable effects. I need less sleep, verbal fluency is increased, memory retention is improved and many other subtle effects I'm beginning to notice. No side-effects have been observed so far.
You will now receive regular updates from us!