Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Endoluten peptide bioregulator for its geroprotective and anti-aging properties. Support the cardiovascular and endocrine systems. Fast US delivery and worldwide shipping available.
|Synonyms:||Khavinson peptides, pineal gland peptides, cytomaxes|
|Ingredients:||Peptides complex A-8 (epiphysis peptides) – 10 mg in one capsule;|
|Excipients:||Microcrystalline cellulose (E460), gelatin, lactose, calcium stearate (E470).|
|Category:||Biologically active supplement|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage:||Store at temperatures not exceeding 25°C (77°F). Do not freeze. Protect from light.|
|Developed by:||The Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology, Saint Petersburg|
WHAT IS ENDOLUTEN?
Endoluten is a complex of peptides isolated from pineal gland (epiphysis) of young animals using a patented technology by Dr Khavinson. It is one of the world’s first peptide-based geroprotective drugs.
The isolated peptide complex A-8 of Endoluten has a selective effect on the cells of the neuroendocrine system, it can normalize metabolism in epiphysis cells and melatonin secretion, as well as regulate hormonal metabolism.
This oral peptide bioregulator has proved to be effective in the prevention of early aging, the normalization of biological rhythms, and the restoration of the cardiovascular and endocrine systems. It shows the ability to improve brain function.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ENDOLUTEN?
Endoluten normalizes circadian rhythms “sleep-wake”. This helps the body to maintain high adaptability, health and youth for a long time.
The drug helps to normalize the function of the reproductive system, delaying the onset of menopause and facilitating its course. In addition, it regulates fat and carbohydrate metabolism, so it is effective in the prevention and treatment of diabetes, atherosclerosis, and obesity.
Endoluten has proven to be effective in oncological therapy. Its ability to improve the immunity and restore the hematopoietic system is especially important for people after chemo- and radiation therapy.
Like most peptide bioregulators, Endoluten is safe and has no side effects when used according to the instruction.
WHEN CAN I USE ENDOLUTEN?
- Hormonal disorders;
- Decreased mental performance and memory;
- Disorder of the biological clock, insomnia;
- Urogenital disorders;
- Tumor prevention;
- Aid for cancer patients after radiation and chemotherapy;
- Anti Aging.
BUY ENDOLUTEN PEPTIDE BIOREGULATOR
Endoluten capsules are available to purchase online at CosmicNootropic with fast US delivery and worldwide shipment. You do not need a prescription to obtain this dietary supplement. Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
HOW TO USE ENDOLUTEN?
1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day, 15-20 minutes before meals. Course duration – 1 month. The course can be repeated after 4-6 months.
Adverse reactions have not been reported. Endoluten is a natural peptide that is why it has no toxic effect on the body, liver and kidneys.
Individual intolerance to components, age below 14 y.o., pregnancy and lactation
ENDOLUTEN REVIEW OF RESEARCH
- Tepperman J, Tepperman HM (1987). Metabolic and endocrine physiology an introductory text https://archive.org/details/metabolicandendo0000tepp/page/n3/mode/2up
- Anisimov VN et al (1988). Increase in the longevity and decrease in the tumor incidence in mice given polypeptide thymus and epiphysis factors at different age https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3234198/
- Pierpaoli W et al (1995). The Melatonin Miracle. Nature’s Age-Reversing, Disease-Fighting, Sex-Enhancing Hormone https://www.amazon.com/Melatonin-Miracle-Age-Reversing-Disease-Fighting-Sex-Enhancing/dp/1857024605
- Khavinson VKh (2002). Peptide regulation of aging https://khavinson.info/research/peptide-regulation-of-ageing
- Goncharova ND, Lapin BA, Khavinson VKh (2002). Age-associated endocrine dysfunctions and approaches to their correction https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12802438/
Based on Reviews
You will now receive regular updates from us!