Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Hypoxen ® Online!
Hypoxen® is an adaptogen with antihypoxic and antioxidant effects developed in the USSR. It is used treat diseases associated with hypoxia like asthma and pneumonia, boost performance in extreme situations or improve sports performance. Off-label use of Hypoxen includes treatment of patients with addictive disorders.
Buy Hypoxen with fast US delivery. Save with the volume discount!
|Synonyms||Sodium polydihydroxyphenylene thiosulfonate|
|Form:||30 pills of 250mg|
|Form description:||Hard dark brown gelatin capsules with the logo of the manufacturer in white. The content of the capsules is black powder, odorless or with a slight characteristic smell.|
|Active ingredient:||Sodium polyhydroxyphenylene thiosulfonate (Hypoxene®) – 250 mg|
|Excipients:||Gelatin, black iron oxide (E172), red iron oxide (E172), yellow iron oxide (E172), titanium dioxide (E171)|
|Pharmacological action:||Antihypoxic drug|
|Shelf life:||4 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Valenta Pharm / Olifen Pharmaceutical Factory, Russia|
What is Hypoxen?
Hypoxenum is an adaptogen developed in 1976 by a group of scientists in the Institute of Macromolecular Compounds of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Leningrad. The active compound of Hypoxen is Sodium salt of (poly-(2,5-dihydroxy-phenylene))-4-thiosulfonic acid. Hypoxenum and coenzyme Q10 have a similar structure.
In 1996, the drug was approved for medical use and has been sold without prescription in Russia since then.
What is the Mechanism of Action of Hypoxen?
Hypoxenum prevents lipid peroxidation and stimulates the destruction of its products. It stimulates the oxidation of accumulated reduced equivalents during the post-hypoxic period due to Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate or NADP⁺. It optimizes mitochondrial function, enhances tissue respiration and mitochondria aerobic respiration, reduces the hypoxia negative effects, as a result increasing endurance and mental performance.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Hypoxen?
Hypoxen was shown to have antihypoxic and antioxidant effects and can be used by healthy people with reduced performance in extreme situations and adverse weather conditions, e.g. Far North, highlands, etc.
Hypoxenum is used by athletes to improve physical performance, yet it is not on the WADA Prohibited List: during Olympics 2022, Kamila Valieva, a figure skater of the Russian Olympic Committee, reportedly took Hypoxen.
Apart from that, the drug was also shown to be effective in patients suffering from alcohol abuse problems as it can decrease cravings, improve mood, lower anxiety, and asthenia.
What is Hypoxen Used For?
- Hypoxen can be used in the combination therapy of conditions associated with hypoxia: severe injuries, burns, major surgery, blood loss as well as asthma and obstructive bronchitis, pneumonia, and insufficient oxygen supply to the issues.
- Hypoxenum reduces the amount of damage caused to the heart by myocardial infarction.
- The drug also activates the functional activity of monocytes in patients with viral hepatitis, recurrent herpes, influenza, and acute respiratory viral infections (ARVI).
- Off-label use of Hypoxenum includes treatment of patients with addictive disorders such as the relief of alcohol withdrawal. As was shown in this study, Hypoxenum possesses high efficacy as a drug used to relieve withdrawal symptoms in the period of post abstinence.
The active compound of the drug is also patented in the USA.
Where Can I Order Hypoxen Online?
You can buy Hypoxen online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Hypoxen in packs of 30x250mg pills. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Hypoxen and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Hypoxen Dosage, How to Use It?
Hypoxenum dosage is calculated individually based on the patient’s needs, body weight, and indications.
|Body weight, kg||Daily dose, capsules|
One daily dose 30–60 minutes before exercise shall be taken to treat hypoxia in the following situations:
- Alveolar hypoventilation;
- Underwater work;
- Working in high temperatures;
- Endurance training.
One-half daily dose 2 times a day for 2-3 weeks shall be taken in the following situations:
- Long-term intense mental activity;
- Chronic fatigue;
- Reducing the recovery period after excessive physical exertion;
- Injuries and surgery.
*** Administration of two pills per day for 14 days was shown to be effective for the alleviation of alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
Treatment courses can be repeated with intervals of 1-2 weeks in-between.
What are the Side Effects of Hypoxen?
Possible side effects include allergic reactions.
Main symptoms: abdominal pain, nausea, dry mouth, and respiratory depression in rare cases.
Treatment: gastric lavage, activated carbon administration, and symptomatic treatment.
- Karpova et al (2002) Antimutagenic hypoxen activity in vivo https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12227099
- Kosenko et al (2010) The drug hypoxen: A new inhibitor of mitochondrial respiration and dehydrogenases https://link.springer.com/article/10.1134/S1062359010040035
- Murzaeva et al (2010) Effect of hypoxenum on bioenergetic processes in mitochondria and the activity of ATP-sensitive potassium channel https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21033347
- Novikov et al (2010) Gastroprotective properties of mexidol and hypoxen https://wwww.unboundmedicine.com/medline/citation/20597364/[Gastroprotective_properties_of_mexidol_and_hypoxen]
- Dugieva et al (2012) Impact of hypoxen therapy on postoperative course in gynecologic patients https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23156041
- Novikov et al (2012) Changes in chemiluminescence of whole blood of COPD patients treated with Hypoxen® and effects of C60 fullerenes on blood chemiluminescence https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3560587/
- V E Novikov, S A Iliuchin (2013) [Influence of hypoxen on acetylsalicylic acid efficiency in acute inflammation] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23762987/
- L Khnychenko, I Okunevich (2015) Experimental assessment of inflammatory effect of hypoxen https://www.researchgate.net/publication/307802727
- A Reznichenko (2021) STUDY OF THE HEPATOPROTECTIVE PROPERTIES OF HYPOXENE ON A MODEL OF EXPERIMENTAL TOXIC HEPATITIS IN WHITE RATS https://www.researchgate.net/publication/349886422
Mexidol® (Emoxypine) is a unique development of the Russian pharmaceutical industry. It's an inhibitor of free-radical processes and membrane protector. It shows antihypoxic, stress-protective, nootropic, anticonvulsant and anxiolytic action. Buy Mexidol to increase the body's resistance to various stress factors. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
SkQ1 is a novel mitochondria-targeted antioxidant, also known as one of Skulachev's Quinones. It is based on a substance extracted from the chloroplast of plants 🌿 Buy SkQ1 antioxidant for an anti-aging effect as it reduces free radical activity in mitochondria at the cellular level and can prevent the formation of aging signs. It is available in the form of skincare products designed for different needs. Fast US domestic shipping is available.