Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Imunofan nasal spray or injections at the best price!
Imunofan is a unique preparation that was developed by scientists of the Central Research Institute of Epidemiology of the Ministry of Health of Russia in the middle of the 1990s. Initially, it was intended for the prevention of stressful conditions and rehabilitation of the military. But it soon became clear that this medicine can be of benefit for people of other professions as well.
Imunofan was synthesized on the basis of the natural peptide thymic immunity hormone – thymopoietin. As the active pharmacological substance, the drug contains hexapeptide with the structural formula arginyl-α-aspartyl-lysyl-valyl-tyrosyl-arginine and a molecular with a weight of 836 D. Large-scale clinical trials and years of experience in the therapeutic application of the drug in most authoritative clinics of Russia have convincingly demonstrated that Imunofan as an effective immune regulator has no alternatives in the world medicine.
There are 3 dosage forms of this drug:
- Solution for injections;
- Rectal suppositories;
- Intranasal spray.
Pharmacological effects of Imunofan are based primarily on its properties and capabilities to:
- Restore the balance of the redox system of the body;
- Influence alterations in the condition of the immune system both when compromised and hyperactivated, regulating its parameters towards the immune system normalization;
- Augment the efficacy of the basic therapy in a wide range of pathologies, owing, inter alia, to the qualitative property of its action in relation to multidrug resistance.
Indications for use of the drug both alone and in a comprehensive therapy:
- Oncological diseases;
- Opportunistic infections (cytomegalovirus and herpetic infections, toxoplasmosis, chlamydiosis, pneumocystosis, cryptosporidiosis);
- Chronic viral hepatitis;
- Chronic brucellosis;
- Diphtheria, including bacterial carrier state;
- Septic endocarditis;
- Pyo-septic complications in surgical patients;
- Bronchoobstructive syndrome;
- Rheumatoid arthritis;
The indications referred to above are being continuously confirmed and specified by practical experience in the clinical application of the drug.
Produced by BIONOX, Russia.
Dosage and administration
Method of administration depends on the dosage form of the medication (intranasal or intramuscular). One injection/intake per day, every 24-48 hours. The total number of injections / intakes must not exceed 20 per course. Depending on the disease the course can be repeated after 1-6 months. For the full information on the administration please refer to the official description.
Side effects are unlikely.
Cases of overdose have not been reported.
The drug is stored in a cold dark place at a temperature of 2–10°C. The open solution should be stored in the refrigerator without freezing. If unused the ampoule should be discarded after 72 hours. Preparation should not be used after the expiration date.
- Pokrovskiy VI et al (1992) The immunorehabilitative action of thymohexin in treating patients with chronic brucellosis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1293836
- Pevnitskiy LA et al (1994) Ecological immunodeficiency: immunogenetic aspects of its etiology and correction. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7516761
- Leshin AA et al (1994) Tumor necrosis factor in patients with suppurative-septic complications in terminal states and the possibilities for correcting its production. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8059994
- Lebedev VV et al (1994) The effect of the synthetic regulatory peptide thymohexin on production of various classes of immunoglobulins. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7865824
- Semina OV et al (1996) Effect of the peptide of thymic origin (synthetic thymohexine-RKNVYR) on hemopoietic cell progenitors in intact and irradiated animals. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8832281
- Lebedev VV, Pokrovskiy VI (1999) Imunofan: new-generation synthetic peptide agent. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10377887
- Kordunianu AV et al (2001) Experimental study of the effectiveness of the use of Imunofan in the treatment of viral diseases of the eye. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11765469
- Tsimmerman IaS, Mikhaleva EN (2003) The state of immune system and effects of current therapy and immunomodulators. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12650095
- Slepova OS, Kushnir VN (2003) The role of immunopathological reactions in the development of eye diseases in persons infected by hepatitis B virus and the efficiency of immuno-correcting therapy. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12800483
- Tutel’yan AV et al (2003) Comparative study of antioxidant properties of immunoregulatory peptides. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14631497
- Lebedev VV, Novikov SA (2006) Hydrophilic hexapeptide Imunofan as a hyperactive regulator of transport proteins for multiple drug resistance. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17603672
- Butorov IV et al (2007) Immunological and pathogenetic aspects of imunofan administration in aged patients with duodenal ulcer. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17460962
- Mar’in GG et al (2009) Effect of imunofan on several indexes of immunity and pyoderma incidence among cadets of educational institutes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20020612
- Tutel’ian AV et al (2009) Using regulatory peptide imunofan in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients with diabetic foot syndrome. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20481041
- Zabrodskiy PF et al (2012) Disturbances of immune status and cytokine profile caused by chronic intoxication with organophosphorus compounds and their correction by administration of Imunofan. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22550858
- Sawicka et al (2020) Imunofan-RDKVYR Peptide-Stimulates Skin Cell Proliferation and Promotes Tissue Repair https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32585846/
Thymalin® is a polypeptide preparation containing an extract of cattle thymus. It is a natural immunostimulant used in case of immunosuppression of any origin. It is compatible with antiviral medications. Thymalin is reported to speed up the recovery process, restore the immune system and reduce possible complications. Buy Thymalin with fast US domestic shipping.
Arbidol® is a broad-spectrum antiviral compound that can reduce the severity of influenza and ARVI and minimizes their complications. Arbidol may also be immunomodulatory. It is capable of interferon induction and/or macrophage activation. Arbidol is said to be used to treat COVID-19 patients. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Cycloferon® is an antiviral and immunomodulating drug. It has been used in the pharmacological practice since 1992. The active ingredient is meglumine acridone acetate, which is effective against viruses, bacteria and fungi. Its effectiveness and safety have been confirmed in multicenter randomized clinical, pharmacoeconomic, and post-registration studies. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Naltrexone® is an opioid antagonist. It is primarily used to manage alcohol or opioid dependence. It reduces the effect of opioid analgesics and eliminates side effects of opioids (including endogenous ones). In alcoholism, it binds to opioid receptors and blocks the effects of endorphins. Low dose of Naltrexone (LDN) is recommended by some doctors for the use in HIV/AIDS, cancer, autoimmune diseases, and central nervous system disorders. Fast US domestic shipping is available.