Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Isoprinosine Online!
Isoprinosine is an antiviral compound used to treat warts, papillomas, herpes, shingles, and other viral skin diseases.
Buy Isoprinosine with fast US delivery. Save with the volume discount!
|Synonyms||Imunovir / Groprinosin / Normomed / Inosine pranobex|
|Form:||20 pills of 500mg|
|Form description:||Oblong biconvex tablets of white or almost white color with a slight amine odor, and a break line on one side.|
|Active ingredient:||Inosine pranobex (Isoprinosine®) – 500 mg|
|Excipients:||Mannitol, wheat starch, povidone, magnesium stearate.|
|Pharmacological action:||Immunostimulating, antiviral|
|Shelf life:||5 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
What is Isoprinosine?
Isoprinosine (Inosine Pranobex) is a synthetic compound formed from purine. It is based on inosine and dimepranol acedoben molecules. Inosine is a natural biological substance found in any cell. Inosine is a nucleotide that is part of the transport RNA necessary for the translation of some compounds important for the cell. It also plays an important role in the mechanism of muscle contractions and is a precursor of the ATP molecule.
But the most important and useful property that is attributed to the drug is its antiviral activity. It is sold in Europe and other countries as a treatment for a number of viral diseases including herpes, influenza, and viral hepatitis.
What is the Mechanism of Action of Isoprinosine?
The effectiveness of Isoprinosine is achieved by inhibition of RNA in the nucleus of a bacterial microorganism. The drug is known to block enzyme bonds, inhibiting the synthesis of the virus. Some assert that it may inhibit the activity of a number of viruses (preventing them from forcing cells to synthesize their RNA) and restore the function of lymphocytes in immunosuppression. Early results suggest beneficial clinical effects in several diseases and infections including mucocutaneous Herpes simplex infections, subacute sclerosing panencephalitis, genital warts, influenza, zoster, and type B viral hepatitis.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Isoprinosine?
Isoprinosine, an immunomodulation compound, is asserted to exhibit the following properties:
- Stimulate cellular immunity, increase the activity of monocytes and macrophages, activate the work of leukocytes and lymphocytes;
- Stimulate the production of antibodies by B-lymphocytes and cytoplasmic cells;
- Prevent a decrease in white blood cell activity under the influence of glucocorticosteroids;
- Restore the function of white blood cells in immunosuppression;
- Increase the level of gamma-interferon, interleukins 1 and 2;
- Reduce the level of special substances – cytokines that may cause the development of inflammation;
- Stimulate the formation and maturation of immune cells in the bone marrow;
- Improve the recognition of foreign substances and proteins by the immune system.
What is Isoprinosine Used For?
Intended uses of Isoprinosine include:
- treatment of influenza and other acute respiratory viral infections;
- infections caused by the Herpes simplex virus types 1, 2, 3 and 4: genital and labial herpes, herpetic keratitis;
- shingles, chicken pox;
- infectious mononucleosis caused by the Epstein-Barr virus;
- cytomegalovirus infection;
- severe measles;
- papillomavirus infection: papillomas of the larynx / vocal cords (fibrous type), papillomavirus infection of the genitals in men and women, warts;
- molluscum contagiosum.
Off-Label Uses of Isoprinosine
Some practitioners recommend it as a means to promote the normal functioning of the myocardium affected by ischemia. By improving microcirculation, the drug may enhance the size of the necrosis zone. Proponents claim that it has an antiarrhythmic effect, maintains the energy balance of the myocardium, improves coronary circulation, enhances myocardial contractions, has a positive effect on metabolic processes in the heart muscle, and contributes to greater relaxation of the myocardium during systole. The positive effect of the drug may be also demonstrated in the case of ischemic kidney damage. The compound may contribute to the activation of metabolism in case of hypoxia and the absence of ATP.
Where Can I Order Isoprinosine Online?
You can buy Isoprinosine online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Isoprinosine in packs of 20x500mg pills. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Isoprinosine and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
Read more about immunostimulants!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Isoprinosine Dosage, How to Use It?To date, Isoprinosine is only available in the form of tablets containing 500 mg of inosine pranobex. The dosage of Isoprinosine is calculated individually based on the patient’s weight. The dosage does not depend on age. The optimal daily dosage is 50 mg/kg (or 1 tablet per 10 kg of weight). The resulting number should be divided into 3-4 intakes. The duration of the treatment is determined individually depending on the patient's condition. In some cases, the daily dosage for adults can be doubled by the doctor up to 100 mg/kg of the body weight. Increasing the dosage for children is strictly contraindicated. If the calculated dosage needs to be rounded, always round down. Tablets are recommended to be taken after meals with some water without chewing.
What are the Side Effects of Isoprinosine?Isoprinosine seems to be fairly well tolerated. However, some studies report possible side effects including dizziness, stomach upset, and allergic response. Inosine pranobex may increase blood levels of uric acid, which can increase the risk of gout or kidney stones.
ContraindicationsPregnancy and lactation, children below 3 y.o. (body weight less than 15–20 kg) and individual hypersensitivity. Contraindications also include arrhythmia, diseases of the urinary system and gout. Caution should be taken by patients with liver failure. This is because of the fact that the components of the drug are metabolized in the liver.
NoteSince Isoprinosine causes an increase in the concentration of uric acid in the blood, the concentration of uric acid in the blood and urine should be monitored every two weeks during the treatment with Isoprinosine. It is also necessary to monitor this indicator after the end of the treatment. Also, it is recommended to perform monthly monitoring of possible changes of the white blood cell formula, liver enzymes, and creatinine levels in the blood. Isoprinosine is NOT compatible with alcohol. In case of the simultaneous use of Isoprinosine with ethanol, the patient may experience side effects such as renal colic, arrhythmia, renal failure, pyelonephritis, and allergic reactions. Isoprinosine also affects the liver, and its combination with alcohol can lead to jaundice, biliary retention in the liver, and hepatitis. An increase in interferon production caused by the drug may cause interferon to increase alcohol toxicity. As a result, psychopathology, depression, and other central nervous system dysfunctions may develop in the patient. Therefore, during the drug treatment, alcohol consumption should be avoided even in small doses.
AnalogsTo date, the only structural analog of Isoprinosine is Groprinosin, which also contains inosine pranobex and is available in the same dosage as Isoprinosine. The difference between the drugs is the country of manufacture and the set of auxiliary ingredients. One should consider individual tolerability to the components and consult a doctor before choosing a particular drug.
- Pompidou et al (1985). In-vitro inhibition of LAV / HTLV-III infected lymphocytes by dithiocarb and inosine pranobex. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2417079
- Campoli-Richards et al (1986). Inosine pranobex. A preliminary review of its pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties, and therapeutic efficacy. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2431857
- Davidson-Parker et al (1988). Immunotherapy of genital warts with inosine pranobex and conventional treatment: double blind placebo controlled study. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2465265
- Brzeski et al (1990). Randomized, double blind, placebo controlled trial of inosine pranobex in rheumatoid arthritis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1693065
- Pedersen et al (1990). The efficacy of inosine pranobex in preventing the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome in patients with human immunodeficiency virus infection. The Scandinavian Isoprinosine Study Group. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1693173
- Kinghorn et al (1992). Acyclovir vs isoprinosine (immunovir) for suppression of recurrent genital herpes simplex infection. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1385295
- Milligan et al (1994). A placebo-controlled trial of isoprinosine in patients with multiple sclerosis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7510330
- Yarom et al (1998). Identification of inosine as an endogenous modulator for the benzodiazepine binding site of the GABAA receptors. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9691220
- Lasek et al (2015). Immunomodulatory effects of inosine pranobex on cytokine production by human lymphocytes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26011933
- Breusov et al (2015). Optimal Approach to Combined Treatment of Patients with Urogenital Papillomatosis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26859953
- Majewska et al (2016). Interferon-α and inosine pranobex-mediated inhibition of reploication of human RNA viruses in vitro. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28146624
- Beran et al (2016). Inosine pranobex is safe and effective for the treatment of subjects with confirmed acute respiratory viral infections: analysis and subgroup analysis from a Phase 4, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27821093
- Mishra et al (2018). Evaluation of isoprinosine to be repurposed as an adjunct anti-tuberculosis chemotherapy. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29685203
- Tobólska et al (2018). Influence of Inosine Pranobex on Cell Viability in Normal Fibroblasts and Liver Cancer Cells. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30364913
- Sliva et al (2019). Inosine Pranobex: A Key Player in the Game Against a Wide Range of Viral Infections and Non-Infectious Diseases. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31168764
- McCarthy et al (2020). Inosine pranobex enhances human NK cell cytotoxicity by inducing metabolic activation and NKG2D ligand expression. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31434164
- S Miladinov Kovachev (2021) A Review on Inosine Pranobex Immunotherapy for Cervical HPV-Positive Patients https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34103950/
- Beran et al (2021) Inosine Pranobex Deserves Attention as a Potential Immunomodulator to Achieve Early Alteration of the COVID-19 Disease Course https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34835052/
- Jayanthi et al (2022) Efficacy and Safety of Inosine Pranobex in COVID-19 Patients: A Multicenter Phase 3 Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36246300/
Taxifolin (Dihydroquercetin ®) is a natural bioflavonoid. It is obtained from processed Siberian larch bark. Taxifolin has high bioefficiency and powerful antioxidant properties. Taxifolin is included in many dietary supplements prescribed for the prevention of diabetes mellitus, cerebrovascular dysfunction, and cardiovascular diseases including atherosclerosis, stroke, hypertension, coronary heart disease and heart failure.
Buy Adaptogens Bundle to restore sustainable energy levels. Find your perfect adaptogenic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Adaptogens Bundle contains five most popular products in the category. Choose the perfect adaptogen that works for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Buy Nootropics Bundle, give yourself an edge in improving your brain functions. Find your perfect nootropic supplement without spending lots of money. The Nootropics Bundle contains five most popular nootropics. Choose what work best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
You will now receive regular updates from us!