Buy Tilorone Dihydrochloride tablets with the fastest delivery!
Lavomax is an immunomodulating and antiviral drug intended for treatment and prevention of respiratory and other viral diseases.
Tilorone, its active ingredient, stimulates the production of interferons (proteins essential for anti-viral defence) and enhances the immunity during influenza and ARVI. The synthesis method and antiviral properties of tilorone were first patented in 1968 in the USA. In USSR the production and use of this drug started in 1975.
Research demonstrated that Lavomax is effective in treating viral infections, including influenza and other acute respiratory viral infections, hepatitis and herpes, cytomegalovirus and neurotropic viruses. The drug inhibits viral translation in the infected cells and prevents the spread of viruses, thus showing a strong antiviral effect.
Lavomax stimulates the production of alpha, beta, and gamma types of interferons in intestinal epithelial cells, hepatocytes, T-cells and neutrophils.
It also contributes to the growth of bone marrow cells and enhances antibody production, stabilizes the level of immunosuppression and regulates the T-Lymphocyte Helper/Suppressor ratio.
You can buy Tilorone dihydrochloride tablets for use as a part of complex therapy of:
- influenza and ARVI;
- Prevention of influenza and ARVI.
- The drug can also be used as part of complex therapy of viral hepatitis A, B and C, cytomegalovirus infection and non-gonococcal urethritis.
- Hypersensitivity to tilorone and other components of the drug.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Children under 18 years of age.
- Sucrase-isomaltase deficiency, fructose intolerance or glucose-galactose malabsorption (the drug contains sucrose).
Read more about immunostimulants.