Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
MARAL ROOT (Leuzea P®)
Buy Maral Root Online!
Leuzea P® is a plant-based medication with tonic and restorative actions. Maral root or Leuzea safflower is a source of ecdysterone, inulin, flavonoids and other bioactive substances. It can be used to restore or boost physical and mental performance and enhance adaptability.
Buy Maral Root with fast US delivery. Save with the volume discount!
|Synonyms||Leuzea P / Rhaponticum / Rhaponticum Carthamoides|
|Form:||100 pills of 205mg|
|Form description:||Red film-coated tablets|
|Active ingredient:||Safflower Leuzea rhizomes with roots (cryopowder) – 70 mg, vitamin C – 10 mg.|
|Excipients:||Lactose – 116 mg, methylcellulose E461 – 3.03 mg, calcium stearate E470 – 2 mg, talc E553 – 2 mg, tween 80 E433 – 1.5 mg, titanium dioxide E171 – 0.35 mg, carmoisine dye – 0.12 mg.|
|Shelf life:||Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures from 2°C (35.6°F) to 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Parapharm, Russia https://www.parapharm.ru/|
What is Maral Root?
Maral Root (Leuzea, Rhaponticum Carthamoides) has been used in traditional Siberian medicine to boost both physical and mental performance, especially after illness. Leuzea P is said to enhance physical strength and muscle protein synthesis. It is also used in case of mental and physical fatigue, asthenia, exhaustion, decreased mental and physical capacity, irritability, headache, chronic alcoholism, and erectile dysfunction.
Leuzea P regulates the nervous, sensory, hormonal, cardiovascular, and digestive systems, metabolism and energy, immunity and reproduction. In case of deviations and failures in the system of homeostasis, the mechanisms of self-regulation and restoration of vital functions are activated. Leuzea P regulates the production, utilization, and balance of specific metabolism products and corrects the immunodeficiency and maladaptive states.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Maral Root (Leuzea P)?
- Leuzea has a tonic, adaptogenic, and antioxidant effect;
- Leuzea reduces allergic reactions, dermatitis, asthmatic and autoimmune conditions;
- Leuzea normalizes the activity of the endocrine system;
- Leuzea restores humoral and cellular immunity;
- Leuzea has a nootropic and psycho-energizing action;
- Many users report that Leuzea promotes clarity of mind and gives energy like coffee, but without overstimulating the nervous system. So you can stay awake and productive without agitation or headache.
What is Maral Root Used For?
According to the official instruction, Leuzea P (Maral Root) can be used for:
- Adaptation of the body to increased physical and mental stress;
- Performance enhancement;
- Mood elevation;
- Recovery after serious illness and exhaustion;
- Reduction of fatigue and irritability;
- Libido stimulation (due to the high content of ecdysten).
Off-Label Use of Maral Root (Leuzea P)
Leuzea P is recommended for athletes to prepare for competitions because it can:
- Increase the heartbeat amplitude;
- Expand peripheral blood vessels and increases blood flow;
- Remove lactic acid from the muscles;
- Increase endurance and reduce fatigue.
Where Can I Order Maral Root (Leuzea P) Online?
You can buy Maral Root online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Maral Root (Leuzea P) in packs of 100x205mg pills. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Maral Root (Leuzea P) and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
Read more about natural adaptogens.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Leuzea Dosage, How to Use It?
2-3 Leuzea P (Maral root) pills should be taken 3 times a day with food during 2-3 weeks.
What are the Side Effects of Leuzea?
Leuzea P side effects are rare and may include headache, sleep disturbance, allergic reactions, hypertension, and indigestion.
Hyperexcitability, insomnia, hypertension, pregnancy and lactation, apparent atherosclerosis, cardiac disturbance, epilepsy, hypersensitivity, age below 12 years.
The supplement contains vitamin C.
To be used as a food supplement.
- Bespalov et al (1992) The inhibiting effect of phytoadaptogenic preparations from bioginseng, Eleutherococcus senticosus and Rhaponticum carthamoides on the development of nervous system tumors in rats induced by N-nitrosoethylurea https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1300820
- Plotnikov et al (2005) Cerebroprotector activity of Rhaponticum carthamoides extract in rats with brain ischemia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16193651
- Gaube et al (2008) Effects of Leuzea carthamoides on human breast adenocarcinoma MCF-7 cells determined by gene expression profiling and functional assays https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18975255
- L Kokoska, D Janovska (2009) Chemistry and pharmacology of Rhaponticum carthamoides: a review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19457517
- Borrione et al (2012) Consumption and biochemical impact of commercially available plant-derived nutritional supplements. An observational pilot-study on recreational athletes https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407721/
- Dushkin et al (2014) Effects of rhaponticum carthamoides versus glycyrrhiza glabra and punica granatum extracts on metabolic syndrome signs in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3905158/
- Skala et al (2015) Establishment of Hairy Root Cultures of Rhaponticum carthamoides (Willd.) Iljin for the Production of Biomass and Caffeic Acid Derivatives https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4354965/
- Skala et al (2016) Antioxidant and DNA Repair Stimulating Effect of Extracts from Transformed and Normal Roots of Rhaponticum carthamoides against Induced Oxidative Stress and DNA Damage in CHO Cells https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27034736
- Skala et al (2016) The Essential Oils of Rhaponticum carthamoides Hairy Roots and Roots of Soil-Grown Plants: Chemical Composition and Antimicrobial, Anti-Inflammatory, and Antioxidant Activities https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27034736
- Skala et al (2016) Inhibition of human glioma cell proliferation by altered Bax/Bcl-2-p53 expression and apoptosis induction by Rhaponticum carthamoides extracts from transformed and normal roots https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27696406
- Wu et al (2017) Ecdysterones from Rhaponticum carthamoides (Willd.) Iljin reduce hippocampal excitotoxic cell loss and upregulate mTOR signaling in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28373010
- Skala et al (2018) Rhaponticum carthamoides Transformed Root Extract Has Potent Anticancer Activity in Human Leukemia and Lung Adenocarcinoma Cell Lines https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30622675
- Skala et al (2018) Rhaponticum carthamoides transformed root extract inhibits human glioma cells viability, induces double strand DNA damage, H2A.X phosphorylation, and PARP1 cleavage https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6269353/
- Glazowska et al (2018) Chromatographic separation, determination and identification of ecdysteroids: Focus on Maral root (Rhaponticum carthamoides, Leuzea carthamoides) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30303602
- Roumanille et al (2020) Acute and chronic effects of Rhaponticum carthamoides and Rhodiola rosea extracts supplementation coupled to resistance exercise on muscle protein synthesis and mechanical power in rats https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33198764/
- Todorova et al (2021) Comparison between the Biological Active Compounds in Plants with Adaptogenic Properties ( Rhaponticum carthamoides, Lepidium meyenii, Eleutherococcus senticosus and Panax ginseng) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35009068/
- Zheng et al (2022) Rhaponticum carthamoides improved energy metabolism and oxidative stress through the SIRT6/Nrf2 pathway to ameliorate myocardial injury https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35917770/
Thymalin® is a polypeptide preparation containing an extract of cattle thymus. It is a natural immunostimulant used in case of immunosuppression of any origin. It is compatible with antiviral medications. Thymalin is reported to speed up the recovery process, restore the immune system and reduce possible complications. Buy Thymalin with fast US domestic shipping.
SkQ1 is a novel mitochondria-targeted antioxidant, also known as one of Skulachev's Quinones. It is based on a substance extracted from the chloroplast of plants 🌿 Buy SkQ1 antioxidant for an anti-aging effect as it reduces free radical activity in mitochondria at the cellular level and can prevent the formation of aging signs. It is available in the form of skincare products designed for different needs. Fast US domestic shipping is available.