LIMONTAR ® (Citric + Succinic Acids)
Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Limontar at the best price!
Limontar is a combination drug that stabilizes tissue metabolism. It has antihypoxic and antioxidant properties, improves appetite, and reduces the toxic effect of ethanol.
It enhances the oxidation-reduction processes and the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), and thus it:
- Activates functions of organs and tissues;
- Improves mental and physical performance;
- Enhances pregnancy outcome, fetal growth and development;
- Stabilizes secretion of gastric acid, production of hydrochloric acid.
Its main ingredients are citric and succinic acids.
- Succinic acid is a dicarboxylic acid that has been shown to stimulate neural system recovery and bolster the immune system. Succinate supplements help reduce the effects of hangovers by activating the degradation of acetaldehyde – a toxic byproduct of alcohol metabolism – into CO2 and H2O through aerobic metabolism.
- Citric acid is involved in energy metabolism and the Krebs cycle. It facilitates minerals absorption, prevents kidney stone formation, and has many other uses in the healthcare, food, and chemical industries.
The effect of Limontar is manifested within 10–20 min after the intake. Citric and succinic acids are completely metabolized into water and carbon dioxide and do not accumulate in the body.
- Enhancement of body reactivity during pregnancy;
- Prevention of hypoxia complications during pregnancy;
- Prevention of alcohol intoxication;
- Treatment of acute alcohol intoxication;
- Treatment of astheno-vegetative syndrome followed by asthenia, lowered performance, and poor appetite;
- As part of the test of gastric acid secretion.
Produced by Biotiki, Russia.
Check other antioxidants!
Buy Limontar from CosmicNootropic!
Soluble tablets 50 mg + 200 mg.
Active ingredients: succinic acid 200 mg and citric acid monohydrate 50 mg;
Inactive ingredient: magnesium stearate 3 mg.
Dosage and administration
To be administered orally before meals. Crush and dilute a tablet in water with a pinch of baking soda or mineral water.
The dosage for pregnant women is 250 mg a day. It is recommended to take several 10–14 day treatment courses during pregnancy.
The dosage for preventing alcohol intoxication is 250 mg 20–60 minutes before intake of ethanol. In case of alcohol intoxication, it is recommended to take 250 mg 3-4 times a day for 4–10 days independently or in combination with other medicines.
Dosage for improving appetite is 250 mg 1–3 times a day before meal for 3–5 days. In case of a feeling of tightness or abdominal pains, it is recommended to take the drug after a meal.
- Arterial hypertension;
- Ischemic heart disease (including angina pectoris);
- Acute peptic ulcer;
- Late gestosis.
Gastralgia, hypersecretion of gastric juice, and increase in blood pressure in patients prone to hypertension.
The drug lowers the effect of sleeping pills and tranquilizers.
Store at dark place at a temperature of 25°C (77°F). Keep out of the reach of children.
Medical Research and Production Complex Biotiki, Russia.
- Kodama et al (1982) Organic acid metabolism in a patient with ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7116641
- Kaneuchi et al (1988) Production of Succinic Acid from Citric Acid and Related Acids by Lactobacillus Strains https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC204426/
- MacDonald et al (1989) Effect of esters of succinic acid and other citric acid cycle intermediates on insulin release and inositol phosphate formation by pancreatic islets https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2645827
- Korneev et al (1995) The protective action of limontar in pregnant animals with acute hypoxic hypoxia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8704587
- Volchegorskii et al (2015) Antidepressant effect of 3-oxypyridine and succinic acid derivatives (experimental study) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26081324
Mexidol® (Emoxypine) is a unique development of the Russian pharmaceutical industry. It's an inhibitor of free-radical processes and membrane protector. It shows antihypoxic, stress-protective, nootropic, anticonvulsant and anxiolytic action. Buy Mexidol to increase the body's resistance to various stress factors. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Hypoxen® is an "oxygen booster" developed in the USSR. Hypoxen was shown to have antihypoxic and antioxidant effects. It can be used by healthy people to improve performance in extreme situations or by athletes to improve physical performance. Off-label use of Hypoxen includes treatment of patients with addictive disorders. Fast US domestic shipping is available.