Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
NEUROBION ® (Vitamins B1, B6, B12)
Neurobion is a complex of group B vitamins – Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12. These are water-soluble vitamins that play an important part in the neurological processes of the CNS (Central Nervous System).
The information about dose, administration, and ingredients can be found on the packaging.
Neurobion comes in 2 forms: pills and injections.
Check out other products from the Anti-Aging & Regeneration category!
Active ingredients: thiamin disulfide (vitamin B1) 100 mg, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 200 mg, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 200 mcg.
Active ingredients: thiamin disulfide (vitamin B1) 100 mg, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 200 mg, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 1 mg.
Additional information about dosage, administration, and ingredients can be found on the packaging.
- Fu et al (1988) B vitamins suppress spinal dorsal horn nociceptive neurons in the cat https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3226608
- D Bonke, B Nickel (1989) Improvement of fine motoric movement control by elevated dosages of vitamin B1, B6, and B12 in target shooting https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2507698
- Dakshinamurti et al (1990) Influence of B vitamins on binding properties of serotonin receptors in the CNS of rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2157087
- Jurna et al (1990) Acute effects of vitamin B6 and fixed combinations of vitamin B1, B6 and B12 on nociceptive activity evoked in the rat thalamus: dose-response relationship and combinations with morphine and paracetamol https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2157085
- Magana-Villa (2013) B-vitamin mixture improves the analgesic effect of diclofenac in patients with osteoarthritis: a double blind study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23526240
- Syed et al (2013) Vitamin B12 Supplementation in Treating Major Depressive Disorder: A Randomized Controlled Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3856388/
- L Shen et al (2015) Associations between B Vitamins and Parkinson’s Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4586528/
- Dong et al (2015) Efficacy of Supplementation with B Vitamins for Stroke Prevention: A Network Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4565665/
- Kamchatnov et al (2015) The use of neurobion in neurological practice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26525818
- B Jayabalan, L Low (2016) Vitamin B supplementation for diabetic peripheral neuropathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4759374/
- Rathod et al (2016) Novel insights into the effect of vitamin B12 and omega-3 fatty acids on brain function https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4727338/
- Ebrahimi et al (2018) Effect of vitamins B1, B6, and B12 (Neurobion) on Diisopropylfluorophosphate–induced Delayed Neuropathy in Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6094411/
Thymalin® is a polypeptide preparation containing an extract of cattle thymus. It is a natural immunostimulant used in case of immunosuppression of any origin. It is compatible with antiviral medications. Thymalin is reported to speed up the recovery process, restore the immune system and reduce possible complications. Buy Thymalin with fast US domestic shipping.
SkQ1 is a novel mitochondria-targeted antioxidant, also known as one of Skulachev's Quinones. It is based on a substance extracted from the chloroplast of plants 🌿 Buy SkQ1 antioxidant for an anti-aging effect as it reduces free radical activity in mitochondria at the cellular level and can prevent the formation of aging signs. It is available in the form of skincare products designed for different needs. Fast US domestic shipping is available.