Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
PEONY ANOMALA TINCTURE
Buy Peony Evading Tincture at the best price!
Peony anomala tincture is a herbal sedative medicine. Peony anomala (Maryin root) is a perennial herbaceous plant. Its roots contain essential oils, digestible carbohydrates, vitamin C, benzoic acid, sitosterol, terpenoids, tannins, potassium, calcium, and manganese. Its aerial part contains glycosides, bioflavonoids, and tannins and its seeds are rich in fatty oils. The plant was widely used in Chinese, Mongolian, and other traditional medicines to treat gastrointestinal diseases, malaria, fever, and as a sedative drug, and even as an antidote for poisonings. It belongs to the group of natural adaptogens, the means that stimulate the immune system.
The tincture is used as a sedative and a natural hypnotic in patients with sleep disorders, the excitability of the nervous system, and dysautonomia. Buy Peony anomala tincture to stimulate endorphin production and help to cope with stress and emotional overload. It can also be used as part of complex therapy for chronic alcoholism and hormonal imbalance during menopause and in order to relieve cramps, involuntary spasms, and contractions in patients with epilepsy. Moreover, the tincture has been proven to have antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory effects.
Produced in Russia.
Check out other organic products!
Active ingredients: Peony anomala stems and leaves – 50 g, Peony anomala roots and rhizomes – 50 g.
Inactive ingredient: ethanol (ethyl alcohol) 40% – in the amount essential to make a tincture.
One bottle contains 25 ml of tincture, which is approximately 1000 drops.
Dosage and administration
To be administered orally. The dosage for adults and children from 12 years of age is 30–40 drops 3 times a day for 25–30 days. If prescribed by a doctor, the treatment course can be repeated after 10 days.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the tincture, liver and/or kidney failure, pregnancy, breastfeeding period, and children under 12 years of age.
To be applied with caution in case of kidney and liver diseases, gastritis, traumatic brain injury, or brain disorders.
It is recommended to follow the application instructions, as Peony anomala is a poisonous plant. In case of overdose perform gastric lavage and consult a doctor.
The tincture lowers the effect of CNS stimulants and enhances the effect of hypnotic, sedative, and analgesic drugs.
Store at a dark place at a temperature of 15–25°С. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Country of manufacture
- Koo et al (2010) Platelet anti-aggregatory and blood anti-coagulant effects of compounds isolated from Paeonia lactiflora and Paeonia suffruticosa https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20824965
- H Dong-Yi, D Sheng-Ming (2011) Anti-Inflammatory and Immunomodulatory Effects of Paeonia Lactiflora Pall., a Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108611/
- Zhu et al (2018) Impact of different post-harvest processing methods on the chemical compositions of peony root https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6611895/
- Jiang et al (2020) Total glucosides of paeony: A review of its phytochemistry, role in autoimmune diseases, and mechanisms of action https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32371143/
- Zhang et al (2020) Anti-inflammatory and immunoregulatory effects of paeoniflorin and total glucosides of paeony https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31836457/
- Liu et al (2021) Clinical safety of total glucosides of paeony adjuvant therapy for rheumatoid arthritis treatment: a systematic review and meta-analysis https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33771151/
- Yan et al (2021) Phytochemical components and bioactivities of novel medicinal food – Peony roots https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33648204/
- Gong et al (2022) Efficacy and safety of total glucosides of paeony in the treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus: A systematic review and meta-analysis https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36569311/
Based on 0 Reviews
You will now receive regular updates from us!