Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Retinalamin Online!
Retinalamin is a peptide retinoprotector with proven cellular and molecular effectiveness. It can protect the retina from damage caused by exogenous and endogenous factors thus safeguarding eyesight from getting worse.
Save with the volume discount!
|Form:||10 vials of 5mg|
|Form description:||Lyophilizate in the form of a powder or a porous mass of white or white with a yellowish color.|
|Active ingredient:||Retinalamin (complex of water-soluble cattle retinal polypeptide fractions) – 5 mg|
|Excipients:||Glycine (stabilizer) – 17 mg|
|Pharmacological action:||Ophthalmic, stimulator of tissue regeneration|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
What is Retinalamin?
Retinalamin is a retinoprotector that produces a direct effect on the retina. This medication is a complex of water-soluble polypeptide fractions. It normalizes vascular permeability, reduces local inflammation, and activates reparative processes in patients with diseases and traumas of the retina.
The first studies on the use of the group of drugs, which includes Retinalamin in ophthalmology were conducted in the early 1980s at the Department of Ophthalmology of the Military Medical Academy, thus they have been in use for more than 30 years. Modern experimental studies of Retinalamin are aimed at searching for alternative ways of administration that can facilitate the targeted drug delivery and create its depot at the optic nerve head.
What is the Mechanism of Action of Retinalamin?
Retinal damages vary in causes and clinical picture. They are united by the concurrent death of retinal neurons because of pathological processes with similar molecular mechanisms. The main one is excitotoxicity which is caused by excessive activation of glutamate receptors and subsequent entry of calcium ions into a cell. Excess of calcium launches processes resulting in necrotic and apoptotic cell death.
Retinalamin launches mechanisms of adaptation to pathological processes and regeneration of retinal neurons improving visual functions in case of glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and other eye disorders.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Retinalamin?
Retinalamin is known to:
- Activate eye tissue metabolism;
- Normalize the functions of cellular membranes;
- Improve intracellular synthesis of protein;
- Regulate the processes of lipid peroxide oxidation;
- Inhibit inflammatory processes;
- Normalize vascular permeability;
- Promote faster healing of injured tissues.
What is Retinalamin Used For?
Retinalamin is prescribed to treat the following diseases:
- Compensated primary open-angle glaucoma;
- Diabetic retinopathy;
- Post-traumatic and post-inflammatory central retinal dystrophy;
- Myopia (within comprehensive treatment);
- Dystrophic diseases of the retina.
Where Can I Order Retinalamin Online?
You can buy Retinalamin online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Retinalamin in packs of 10x5mg vials. We offer worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Retinalamin and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
Read more about the producer in this blog post.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Retinalamin Dosage, How to Use It?
It is recommended to use the medicine only after a doctor’s examination and upon prescription. Administration of Retinalamin is carried out either intramuscularly or through the skin of the upper eyelid. The depth of injection is about 1 cm. Parabulbar injections must be carried out by a qualified medical worker.
Dilute the medication with 1-2 ml of sodium chloride liquid (0.9%). To prevent foaming, point the needle closer to the wall of the vial.
The dose and scheme of use depend on the disease and the condition of the patient. Please refer to the official description for detailed information on the drug administration.
- Individual hypersensitivity;
- Patients under 18 y.o.;
For more information please refer to the official instruction.
Caution should be taken when driving vehicles and operating machinery during the treatment. Always follow the official instruction and your doctor’s recommendations.
- Khavinson V.Kh. et al (2002) Inductive activity of retinal peptides. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12802458
- Khavinson V.Kh. et al (2003) Effects of peptides on proliferative activity of retinal and pigmented epithelial cells. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12937684
- Gavrilova N.A. et al (2004) The effect of cytomedines on the hemostatic and antioxidant potential of patients in the early stage of diabetic retinopathy. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15559640
- Khvatova A.V. et al (2005) Polypeptide bioregulators in the treatment of different-type abiotrophy of the retina. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15881150
- Trofimova S.B. et al (2006) The effect of the bioregulating therapy on the quality of life of elderly patients with retinal pathology. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16676805
- Aleksandrov E.I., Aleksandrova TE (2008) Treatment with the peptide bioregulator retinalamine in patients with tuberculosis of the organ of vision. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18368773
- Kharintseva S.V. (2011) Retinoprotective therapy of diabetes macular edema in elderly patients. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22184988
- Khavinson V.Kh. et al (2013) Peptide bioregulators: the new class of geroprotectors. Message 2. Clinical studies results. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24003726
- Makashova N.V. et al (2014) Application of Retinalamin for the treatment of glaucomatous optic neuropathy. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25306728
- Aprelev A.E. et al (2018) Results of neuroprotective therapy in primary open-angle glaucoma. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30721201
- Egorov E.A. et al (2019) Structural and functional changes in the retina of patients with primary open-angle glaucoma and compensated intraocular pressure while undergoing retinoprotective therapy. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31393444
- Strakhov et al (2020) [The influence of long-term retinal protective therapy on glaucoma progression according to structural and functional tests] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33056965/
- Erichev et al (2020) [Peptide bioregulators: delivery and efficacy] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32366071/
- Suetov et al (2021) [Retinoprotective effects of Retinalamin studied in an experimental model of photochemical damage to rabbit retinas] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34726859/
Based on 2 Reviews
Myles S.Verified Buyer
What’s dose for Retinalamine?
Hi Myles! According to the official instructions, it is recommended to use the medicine only after a doctor’s examination and upon prescription. Administration of Retinalamin is carried out either intramuscularly or through the skin of the upper eyelid. The depth of injection is about 1 cm. Parabulbar injections must be carried out by a qualified medical worker. Dilute the medication with 1-2 ml of sodium chloride liquid (0.9%). To prevent foaming, point the needle closer to the wall of the vial. The dose and scheme of use depend on the disease and the condition of the patient. Please refer to the official description for detailed information on the drug administration. If you have any additional questions regarding the product, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
Hossein H.Verified Buyer
Everything was fine.
You will now receive regular updates from us!