Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Thyreogen peptide bioregulator to help the endocrine system. Support the function of the thyroid gland. Fast US delivery and worldwide shipping available.
|Synonyms:||Khavinson peptides, thyroid peptides, cytomaxes|
|Ingredients:||Peptides complex A-2 (thyroid peptides) – 10 mg in one capsule;|
|Excipients:||Microcrystalline cellulose (E460), purified water, carrageenan, potassium acetate, calcium stearate (E470).|
|Category:||Biologically active supplement|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage:||Store at temperatures not exceeding 25°C (77°F). Do not freeze. Protect from light.|
|Developed by:||The Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology, Saint Petersburg|
WHAT IS THYREOGEN?
Thyreogen is a cytomax that contains peptide bioregulators isolated from the thyroid gland of healthy calves using a patented technology by Dr Khavinson. The molecular weight of the peptide fractions in Thyreogen A-2 complex is up to 5000 Da.
Thyreogen selectively works on the cells of the thyroid gland, improving their metabolism and ability to regenerate. As a result, it normalizes the functioning of the gland and regulates the production of thyroid hormones T3, T4 and calcitonin.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THYREOGEN?
The peptide bioregulator helps protect the thyroid gland from negative external factors (radiation, carcinogens, bad ecology). It prolongs its active function, rejuvenating the whole body. Thyreogen peptide is well tolerated, it does not cause side effects and there is no withdrawal syndrome.
A course of therapy with Thyreogen in patients with any thyroid dysfunction allows it to normalize faster, regardless of whether the production of thyroid hormones is increased or decreased (hyper- or hypo-function). The use of Thyreogen in some cases allows patients to give up taking thyroid hormones or drugs that suppress its function (thyreostatics).
WHEN CAN I USE THYREOGEN?
- Prevention of endocrine disorders (especially in menopausal women);
- Increased or decreased thyroid function;
- Thyroid nodule goiter;
- Metabolic disorders;
- Autoimmune thyroiditis;
- Prevention of thyroid cancer.
BUY THYREOGEN PEPTIDE BIOREGULATOR
Thyreogen capsules are available to purchase online at CosmicNootropic with fast US delivery and worldwide shipment. You do not need a prescription to obtain this dietary supplement. Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
HOW TO USE THYREOGEN?
1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day, 15-20 minutes before meals. Course duration – 1 month.
For complex treatment it is recommended to take 2-6 capsules according to the doctor’s prescription. In severe disorders or in presence of concomitant pathology the course can be extended and supplemented by peptide bioregulators of other organs as well as therapeutic and preventive drugs.
In chronic diseases the course can be repeated 2-3 times per year. Consultation with the attending physician is recommended.
Adverse reactions have not been reported.
Individual intolerance to components, age below 14 y.o., pregnancy and lactation
THYREOGEN REVIEW OF RESEARCH
- Tepperman J, Tepperman HM (1987). Metabolic and endocrine physiology an introductory text. https://archive.org/details/metabolicandendo0000tepp/page/n3/mode/2up
- Khavinson VKh (2002). Peptide regulation of aging. https://khavinson.info/research/peptide-regulation-of-ageing
- Duntas LH et al (2003). The use of recombinant human thyrotropin (Thyrogen) in the diagnosis and treatment of thyroid cancer. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17003018
- Dueren C et al (2010). The use of thyreogen in the treatment of differentiated thyroid carcinoma: an intraindividual comparison of clinical effects and implications of daily life. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19856258/
- Khavinson VKh et al (2020). THYREOGEN – clinical study. https://peptidspb-ru.translate.goog/blog/klinika/tireogen-klinicheskie-ispytaniya.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=ru&_x_tr_pto=wapp
Based on Reviews
You will now receive regular updates from us!