Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
TIOLEPTA ® (Alpha-Lipoic Acid | Thioctic Acid)
Tiolepta is an endogenous antioxidant that binds free radicals and stabilizes lipid and carbohydrate metabolism. Thioctic acid (alpha-lipoic acid), its main component, is an organosulfur compound derived from caprylic acid. It is an antioxidant that is widely used as a dietary supplement and as a pharmaceutical drug. Alpha-lipoic acid is most commonly used to treat diabetes and nerve-related symptoms of diabetes including burning, pain, and numbness in the legs and arms. Alpha-lipoic acid is used in the body to break down carbohydrates and to make energy for other organs. It helps prevent certain kinds of cell damage and also restores vitamin E and vitamin C levels.
Alpha-lipoic acid has hepatoprotective, lipid-lowering, hypocholesterolemic, and hypoglycemic properties. It lowers blood glucose by binding to the insulin receptor in the body which increases glucose utilization. Also, due to its antioxidant activity, alpha-lipoic acid is used to treat nerve damage due to uncontrolled blood sugar level that causes pain, tingling, or numbness over hands and feet (diabetic neuropathy).
- Diabetic neuropathy and alcoholic polyneuropathy.
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Children under 18 years of age;
- Lactose intolerance, lactase deficiency, or glucose-galactose malabsorption (for tablets).
Produced by Canonfarma, Russia.
Check other products from the Quit Addictions category!
ContentsIn 1 tablet: Active ingredient: alpha-lipoic acid 300 or 600 mg; Inactive ingredients: calcium stearate, lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, castor oil, potato starch, fumed silica, povidone, and croscarmellose sodium.
Dosage and administrationTo be administered orally on an empty stomach 30 mins before the first meal. You should wash down the pills. The dosage is 600 mg once a day. The duration of the treatment course should be prescribed by a doctor.
OverdoseGenerally, the drug is well tolerated. Overdose symptoms may include headache, nausea, and vomiting. Treatment: symptomatic treatment and anticonvulsant therapy, if necessary.
Drug interactionAlpha-lipoic acid lowers the effect of cisplatin. It is not recommended to co-administer alpha-lipoic acid with metal-containing drugs (iron, magnesium, and calcium medications) and milk because of its metal binding effect. The minimum interval is 2 hours. Tiolepta enhances the effect of insulin, oral anti-diabetic drugs, and glucocorticoids. The effect of alpha-lipoic acid is lowered by ethanol and its metabolites.
Storage conditionsStore at a temperature not higher than 25°C (77°F) in the original package. Keep out of the reach of children. Shelf life is 2 years for tablets, and 3 years for a solution.
ManufacturerCanonfarma Production, Russia.
- C McIlduff, S Rutkove (2011) Critical appraisal of the use of alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) in the treatment of symptomatic diabetic polyneuropathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21941444
- J Leysen, O Aerts (2016) Further evidence of thioctic acid (α-lipoic acid) being a strong cosmetic sensitizer https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26899808
- Wang et al (2018) Alpha lipoic acid combined with epalrestat: a therapeutic option for patients with diabetic peripheral neuropathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30233145
- N Nguyen, J Takemoto (2018) A Case for Alpha-Lipoic Acid as an Alternative Treatment for Diabetic Polyneuropathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30139425
- Salehi et al (2019) Insights on the Use of α-Lipoic Acid for Therapeutic Purposes https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6723188/
- Tutelyan et al (2019) [Lipoic acid: physiological role and prospects for clinical application] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31722135/
- Lucarini et al (2020) Toxicological Profile of the Pain-Relieving Antioxidant Compound Thioctic Acid in Its Racemic and Enantiomeric Forms https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32823851/
- E Cure, M Cure (2020) Alpha-lipoic acid may protect patients with diabetes against COVID-19 infection https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33017914/
- Pacini et al (2021) Comparative Assessment of the Activity of Racemic and Dextrorotatory Forms of Thioctic (Alpha-Lipoic) Acid in Low Back Pain: Preclinical Results and Clinical Evidences From an Open Randomized Trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33732153/
Naltrexone® is an opioid antagonist. It is primarily used to manage alcohol or opioid dependence. It reduces the effect of opioid analgesics and eliminates side effects of opioids (including endogenous ones). In alcoholism, it binds to opioid receptors and blocks the effects of endorphins. Low dose of Naltrexone (LDN) is recommended by some doctors for the use in HIV/AIDS, cancer, autoimmune diseases, and central nervous system disorders. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Buy Anxiolytics Bundle to find your perfect anxiolytic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Anxiolytics Bundle contains five most popular anti-anxiety products that can help you deal with stress in a healthy way. Choose the one that works best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Biotredin® is a nootropic which improves metabolism and boosts cellular energy. The drug is comprised of L-threonine and pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6). The resulting substance promotes active stimulation of inhibitory processes, oxidation-reduction, and supports respiratory function, and synthesis of adenosine triphosphate in the cells. Biotredin is mainly used for treating alcohol dependency. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Buy Adaptogens Bundle to restore sustainable energy levels. Find your perfect adaptogenic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Adaptogens Bundle contains five most popular products in the category. Choose the perfect adaptogen that works for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
You will now receive regular updates from us!