Buy Trekrezan with 3–7 day fast domestic delivery within the US ($5) – just choose “Ships from: US (+15%)”
Trekrezan (or Trekresan) is an immunomodulating drug having pronounced adaptogenic properties. Its active ingredient is oxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate which is similar in structure to such human and plant molecules as choline, lecithine, and indole-3-acetic acid.
The preparation was developed by professor M.G. Voronkov and his team of scientists in 1972. Testing proved that the new substance is close to herbal and natural adaptogens in its effect.
Oxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate has been a subject of thorough study for 20 years since its discovery. It has been studied by dozens of scientific bodies in Saint Petersburg, Moscow, and Novosibirsk. The studies there focused primarily on determining the adaptogenic properties of the drug, namely the performance enhancement properties under severe climate conditions and its immunomodulating effect.
Buy Trekrezan to restore the immune system, increase endurance and mental performance, neutralize toxins, and increase body resistance towards hypoxia, high and low temperatures, and other adverse environmental factors.
The preparation stimulates the production of Interferon-alpha and Interferon-gamma proteins, enhances and adjusts the immune status by stimulating cellular and humoral immunity, and activates a phagocytic function in macrophages.
Trekrezan has a strong antitoxic action in ethanol and organic solvents poisoning and heavy metal salts intoxication.
- For an improvement of physical and mental performance, prevention of overwork, and increasing the resistance towards various stress factors (hypoxia, overheating, overcooling);
- For immunity strengthening (prevention and treatment of cold-related diseases, influenza, ARVI, and other viral and bacterial infections);
- In secondary immunodeficiencies, including long-term antibiotic therapy;
- As part of complex therapy of heavy metal salts intoxication;
- As part of complex therapy of alcohol withdrawal syndrome.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
ContentsThe box contains either 10 pills or 20 pills of 200 mg. One pack of 10 pills is sufficient for a standard one-week course aimed at increasing performance and resistance towards various stress factors. In 1 pill: Active ingredient: Oxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate (trekrezan) 200 mg; Inactive ingredients: potato starch, milk sugar (lactose monohydrate), carboxylate of calcium (calcium stearate).
Dosage and administrationTake 0.6 g on day one, then 0.2 g per day for 7 days for an improvement of physical and mental performance, as well as for an improvement of the body resistance towards various stress factors. For immunity strengthening and prevention of cold-related diseases (dosage for adults and children from 12 years of age) administer 0.2 g per day for 7–14 days. In the treatment of cold-related diseases, influenza and ARVI (dosage for adults and children from 12 years of age) – 0.6 g on day one, then 0.2 g per day for 7 days. In case of heavy metal salts intoxication, administer 0.4–0.6 g per day for not less than 5 days. In order to reduce the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal administer 0.4–0.6 g per day for 5 days. If necessary, treatment courses can be repeated with intervals of 1-2 months in-between.
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- Children under 12 years of age (due to the lack of data on the effectiveness and safety of use);
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Genetic lactose intolerance;
- Lactose deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
Side effectsIn rare cases, allergic reactions may occur.
OverdoseNo overdose symptoms of intoxication recorded.
Drug interactionNo significant drug interactions recorded.
Storage conditionsStore in a cool dark place. Keep out of the reach of children.
ManufacturerSolopharm / Canonfarma, Russia.
- Shirinskiĭ et al (1993) The immunoactive properties of trekrezan https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8219991/
- Sabadyshin et al (1998) Effect of trekrezan on the lipid peroxidation in patients with chronic cardiac insufficiency https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9777233
- Kolesnikova et al (2003) Trekrezan as a modulator of hemato- and immunopoieses https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14556517
- Voronkov et al (2004) Effect of trekrezan on immunogenesis under experimental conditions
- Zarubina et al (2006) Efficiency of trekrezan in experimental bronchopneumonia in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17369940
- Zarubina et al (2006) Comparative study of the energy-stabilizing and immunotropic properties of trekrezan and polyoxidon on a bronchopulmonary inflammation model in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17153967
- Zarubina et al (2008) Metabolic effects of Trekrezan during adaptation of rats to intermittent hypoxic hypoxia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19024000
- Zarubina et al (2008) Functional and metabolic changes of healthy volunteers after cold exposure and administration of meteoadaptogen trekrezan https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18383733
- Voronkov et al (2010) Antisclerotic effect of Trekrezan and its possible mechanisms https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20514866
$18.00 – $25.00
Cycloferon is an antiviral and immunomodulating drug that has been used in the pharmacological practice for over 20 years, since 1992. The active ingredient is meglumine acridone acetate, which is effective against not only viruses, but also bacteria and fungi.
$18.00 – $44.00
Cereton® is the most efficient cholinergic supplement in terms of increasing brain concentration of choline. In the brain, choline and its metabolites are needed for the cholinergic neurotransmission - the process of communication between neurons. Increasing phosphatidylcholine and acetylcholine as a result of taking Alpha-GPC might improve certain cognitive functions, including memory retention, focus, and neuroplasticity.
BBS Сosmetic Placental Peptide Extract is a substance with a cosmetic properties. It contains hyaluronic acid, which binds and holds free fluid, and together with linoleic acid, another component of the product, prevents its loss. Regular use of this cosmetic product makes the skin resilient and supple.