Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Trekrezan Online!
Trekresan® (or Trekrezan) is an immunomodulating drug with effects close to herbal and natural adaptogens. It can restore the immune system, increase endurance and mental performance, neutralize toxins, and increase body resistance towards hypoxia and extreme temperatures.
One pack of 10 pills is sufficient for a standard one-week course aimed at increasing performance and resistance to various stress factors. Save with our discounts!
|Form:||10 pills of 200mg|
|Form description:||White or off-white flat-cylindrical tablets|
|Active ingredient:||Oxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate (trekrezan) – 200 mg|
|Excipients:||Potato starch, milk sugar (lactose monohydrate), carboxylate of calcium (calcium stearate).|
|Pharmacological action:||Adaptogen, immunomodulatory agent|
|Shelf life:||2 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a cool dark place. Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Solopharm / Canonfarma, Russia|
What is Trekrezan?
Trekrezan (or Trekresan) is an immunomodulating drug having pronounced adaptogenic properties. Its active ingredient is oxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate which is similar in structure to such human and plant molecules as choline, lecithin, and indole-3-acetic acid.
The preparation was developed by Professor M.G. Voronkov and his team of scientists in 1972. Testing proved that the new substance is close to herbal and natural adaptogens in its effect.
Oxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate has been the subject of thorough study for 20 years since its discovery. It has been studied by dozens of scientific bodies in Saint Petersburg, Moscow, and Novosibirsk. The studies there focused primarily on determining the adaptogenic properties of the drug, namely the performance enhancement properties under severe climate conditions and its immunomodulating effect.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Trekrezan?
Trekrezan can restore the immune system, increase endurance and mental performance, neutralize toxins, and increase body resistance towards hypoxia, high and low temperatures, and other adverse environmental factors.
The preparation stimulates the production of Interferon-alpha and Interferon-gamma proteins, enhances and adjusts the immune status by stimulating cellular and humoral immunity, and activates a phagocytic function in macrophages.
Trekrezan has a strong antitoxic action in cases of ethanol and organic solvent poisoning and heavy metal salts intoxication.
What is Trekrezan Used For?
Trekrezan is prescribed in the following cases:
- For an improvement of physical and mental performance, prevention of overwork, and increasing the resistance towards various stress factors (hypoxia, overheating, overcooling);
- For immunity strengthening (prevention and treatment of cold, influenza, ARVI, and other viral and bacterial infections);
- In secondary immunodeficiencies, including long-term antibiotic therapy;
- As part of the complex therapy of heavy metal salts intoxication;
- As part of the complex therapy for alcohol withdrawal syndrome.
Where Can I Order Trekrezan Online?
You can buy Trekrezan online from different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Trekrezan in packs of 10x200mg pills. We offer worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Trekrezan and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Trekrezan Dosage, How to Use It?
Take 0.6 g on day one, then 0.2 g per day for 7 days to improve physical and mental performance and increase the body resistance towards various stress factors.
For immunity strengthening and prevention of URI, administer 0.2 g per day for 7–14 days.
In the treatment of cold, influenza and ARVI – 0.6 g on day one, then 0.2 g per day for 7 days.
In case of heavy metal salts intoxication, administer 0.4–0.6 g per day for not less than 5 days.
To reduce the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal, administer 0.4–0.6 g per day for 5 days.
If necessary, treatment can be repeated in 1-2 months.
What are the Side Effects of Trekrezan?
In rare cases, allergic reactions may occur.
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- Children under 12 years of age (due to the lack of data on the effectiveness and safety of use);
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Genetic lactose intolerance;
- Lactose deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
No overdose symptoms of intoxication were reported.
No significant drug interactions recorded.
- Shirinskiĭ et al (1993) The immunoactive properties of trekrezan https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8219991/
- Sabadyshin et al (1998) Effect of trekrezan on the lipid peroxidation in patients with chronic cardiac insufficiency https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9777233
- Kolesnikova et al (2003) Trekrezan as a modulator of hemato- and immunopoieses https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14556517
- Voronkov et al (2004) Effect of trekrezan on immunogenesis under experimental conditions
- Zarubina et al (2006) Efficiency of trekrezan in experimental bronchopneumonia in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17369940
- Zarubina et al (2006) Comparative study of the energy-stabilizing and immunotropic properties of trekrezan and polyoxidon on a bronchopulmonary inflammation model in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17153967
- Zarubina et al (2008) Metabolic effects of Trekrezan during adaptation of rats to intermittent hypoxic hypoxia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19024000
- Zarubina et al (2008) Functional and metabolic changes of healthy volunteers after cold exposure and administration of meteoadaptogen trekrezan https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18383733
- Voronkov et al (2010) Antisclerotic effect of Trekrezan and its possible mechanisms https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20514866
- Rasulov et al (2011) Trecrezan as an activator of aminoacyl-tRNA synthase mRNA https://www.researchgate.net/publication/257636277
- P Shabanov, E Mokrenko (2015) Anti-inflammatory and immune stimulating effects of trekrezan in treatment of of inflammatory and degenerative damages of the smooth parodont tissue https://journals.eco-vector.com/RCF/article/view/989
- J Rybachkova (2022) Hydroxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate, immunomodulator and adaptogen: clinical use review https://www.researchgate.net/publication/361018687
Based on 0 Reviews
You will now receive regular updates from us!