Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
TURKESTERONE (Asteroid ®)
Safe supplement with a quick and noticeable effect!
One bottle of Asteroid contains 90 capsules which is enough for a full 30-day course.
|Other names of Turkesterone||Ajuga turkestanica extract, Asteroid, Turk|
|Form:||90 capsules, 400mg|
|Active ingredients in one capsule:||Turkesterone – 35 mg; Ajugasterone C – 2.5 mg; Ecdysterone – 2.5 mg|
|Shelf life:||2 years. Do not use beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||LLC Fitopanacea, www.fitopanacea.ru|
What is Turkesterone?
Asteroid® (abbr. Anti-Steroid) or Turkesterone is a 100% natural herbal supplement with a pronounced anabolic and stimulating effect.
Unlike its analogs from other manufacturers and vendors, Turkesterone produced by LLC Fitopanacea contains three active ingredients:
- Augasterone C.
These are ecdysteroids obtained through original technology from the roots of Rhaponticum carthamoides and Ajuga turkestanica extract.
Rumor has it that ecdysteroids were used by Soviet athletes during the 1980 Olympics. To some extent, that might have been the reason for their dizzying “golden” victories.
Turkesterone is used in bodybuilding, weightlifting, power sports, fitness, etc.
What Does Turkesterone Do?
According to the information from the official manufacturer:
- Turkesterone helps speed up the gain of lean body mass;
- Turkesterone is said to improve muscle growth and muscle definition;
- Turkesterone can be useful in fat burn (incl. visceral fat);
- Turkesterone is used to increase endurance and power and to enhance performance.
Some users claim that Turkesterone also increases libido, although there is no official information in regard to this matter.
What are the Benefits of Turkesterone?
- Non-hormonal, non-steroid bioactive compound,
- 100% Vegan and organic,
- 100% Natural analog of chemical steroids and anabolics,
- Quick, safe, and prolonged effects in sports,
- Legal, Non-doping.
Turkesterone has a pronounced biological effect on the human body. Its activity is essentially different from the action of synthetic steroid drugs. It has been noted that even the long-term use of Asteroid® (Turkesterone) does not cause changes in the content of the main hormones. It does not increase testosterone, insulin, cortisol, somatotropin, estrogen, or thyrotropic hormone. 
Where to Buy Turkesterone in 2023?
You can buy Turkesterone capsules at Cosmic Nootropic online. We offer worldwide shipping. Quality supplier of pure Turkesterone!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
How to Take Turkesterone: Dosage?
- For Amateurs: 1 capsule 3 times a day after meals.
- For Professional Athletes: 2-3 capsules 3 times a day after meals.
- For Women: 1 capsule 2-3 times a day after meals.
The course lasts for one month. Turkesterone cycle can be repeated after a month’s break.
To achieve maximum results, the manufacturer advises to adhere to regular exercise and proper nutrition. Consult with your physician or fitness trainer before taking Asteroid® to select the optimal exercise and nutrition program.
Since Turkesterone has a pronounced tonic and stimulating effect, it is not recommended to take it less than 6-7 hours before sleep in order to avoid insomnia.
What are Turkesterone Side-Effects? Is Turkesterone Safe?
Turkesterone is safe to take. Unlike synthetic steroids, Turkesterone is nontoxic. Long-term use of Turkesterone even in high doses (up to 500 mg per day or more, for several months) showed the absence of toxic effects both in the blood and urine, and in the pathomorphology of various organs and tissues. 
Can Women Take Turkesterone?
Yes, you can use Turkesterone both for men and for women. It does not interfere with the production of female hormones (estrogen, estradiol, etc.). Since Turkesteron does not exhibit an androgenic effect, unlike most steroidal anabolic drugs, it is also suitable for teenagers from 14 y.o.
When will I Feel Turkesterone Effects?
First Turkesterone results are noticeable after 5-7 days of use. You may start feeling a stimulating effect, an increase in strength and stamina.
What is Turkesterone Best Stack?
If your target is to gain muscle bulk, ecdysteroids are most effective when combined with B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12) and “building material” for protein in the form of amino acids.
- Syrov VN, Kurmukov AG (1976) The anabolic properties of Turkesterone phytoecdysone and Turkesterone tetraacetate in experiments on male rats https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/935080/
- Syrov VN (1979) Comparative study of anabolic activity of phytoecdisones, their 6-keto analogs and nerobol in experimental animals https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01007638242
- Timofeev NP (2006) Advances and challenges in the study, use, and prediction of the biological activity of ecdysteroids https://leuzea.ru/pdf/leuzea_activity.pdf
- Shulkin AV, Yakusheva EN et al (2012) Current views of pharmacodynamics of ecdysteroids https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/sovremennye-predstavleniya-o-farmakodinamike-ekdisteroidov/viewer
- Parr MK, Botrè F et al (2015) Ecdysteroids: A novel class of anabolic agents? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4447764/
- Lawrence et al (2021) Phytoecdysteroids Do Not Have Anabolic Effects in Skeletal Muscle in Sedentary Aging Mice https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33418916/
- Bunu et al (2021) Ecdysteroids from the Stem Bark of Vitex doniana Sweet (Lamiaceae; ex. Verbenaceae): A Geographically Variable African Medicinal Species https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34438987/
- https://a-steroid.ru/ – Asteroid® Official web-page
Based on Reviews
You will now receive regular updates from us!