Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
VETOM ® (Bacillus Subtilis Probiotics)
Issledovatelsky Tsentr Research Company is a manufacturer of unique probiotic products. The company was established in 1993 on the basis of NPO “Vector” – a leading Microbiological institution in the USSR. It should be mentioned that the microbiological industry in the USSR was focused in large part on developing effective antidotes to biological weapons.
The products here come in several forms: creams, sprays, and capsules. They are intended for different applications. As an active ingredient, certain bacteria of the genus Bacillus are used. These bacteria have the ability to suppress the growth and development of pathogenic, conditionally pathogenic, and putrefactive bacteria.
You can buy Vetom for its main effect – immune system reinforcement as well as the following effects:
- An improvement in the gastrointestinal tract indigenous flora. Unlike other kinds of probiotics, these drugs normalize flora over the whole length of the gastrointestinal tract (each part of it has a different flora composition).
- An improvement in digestion and reduction in the symptoms of indigestion and dysbacteriosis such as nausea, abdominal distention, torminas, unpleasant stomach feelings after eating, liability to diarrhea, and coprostasis.
- An improvement in the health of gastrointestinal mucosa, as a result, the likelihood of peptic ulcer, gastritis, and colitis is reduced.
- A strengthening of the self-cleaning process of the body. Products of metabolism and toxins more effectively leave the body, as a result, metabolism improves, and overall health level increases.
The following products are available:
Vetom 1.1: dried culture of probiotic microorganisms Bacillus subtilis recombinant strain VKPM B-10641 (DSM 24613), 1×109 CFU/g – 30 mg. These bacteria reproduce mainly in the large intestine.
Vetom 2: dried culture of probiotic microorganisms Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain VKPM B-10642 (DSM 24614), Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain VKPM B-10643 (DSM 24615), 1×109 CFU/g – 30 mg. These bacteria reproduce in the intestine.
Vetom 3: dried culture of probiotic microorganisms Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain VKPM B-10642 (DSM 24614), 1×109 CFU/g – 30 mg. These bacteria reproduce mainly in the large intestine.
Vetom 4: dried culture of probiotic microorganisms Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain VKPM B-10643 (DSM 24615), 1×109 CFU/g – 30 mg. These bacteria reproduce mainly in the thin intestine.
The healing effect is provided by the properties of Bacillus subtilis bacteria which, growing mainly in the large intestine, produce proteolytic, amylolytic, and cellulolytic enzymes; human leukocyte interferon α-2; bacitracins that suppress the growth and development of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microflora; other biologically active substances.
As a result of this process, the microbial composition of the intestine is transformed to the one that conforms to the evolutionarily established norm; its walls are cleansed of indigestible food residues; which contributes to the active excretion of toxins from the body and unhindered delivery of biologically active substances and nutrients. Under the influence of Vetom, the following processes are normalized: digestion, absorption, and metabolism of iron, calcium, fats, proteins, carbohydrates, triglycerides, amino acids, dipeptides, sugars, and bile salts, the acidity of the medium in the gastrointestinal tract is normalized as well.
Nozdrin (spray) contains Bacillus amyloliquefaciens bacteria – 1 x 106 CFU/cm3 and their metabolic products.
The drug has the following effects:
- It suppresses the vital activity of pathogenic microbes that cause the development of diseases.
- It increases local immunity, and makes the mucosa of the upper respiratory tract more resistant to attacks of bacteria and viruses.
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect, which alleviates symptoms of rhinitis.
Bioseptin (ointment) has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and proteolytic properties due to the presence of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain VKPM B-10642 (DSM 24614) and Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain VKPM B-10643 (DSM 24615) in the amount of at least 1 x 106 CFU (colony-forming unit) – 50 mg.
Biologically active substances stimulate local immunity and inhibit the growth and development of microflora, the interaction of which with dead cells causes an unpleasant smell.
In addition, they contribute to the restoration and maintenance of the population of microorganisms that make up the normal flora of the skin surface, which ensures its optimal state and stimulates protective functions.
Produced by Scientific and Production Company Issledovatelsky Tsentr, Russia.
Read in more detail in our blog!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Dosage and administration
Vetom in capsules
The dosage frequency of Vetom in capsules is directly dependent on the state of the patient’s body. For healthy people, the recommended frequency of administration is at least (2-3) doses per day for 10 days. In case of a disease, the frequency of administration should be increased to 7–10 doses per day for 10 days.
1-2 doses in each nasal passage 4–6 times a day. If you are using the drug to protect against the disease while you are in a microbial environment, you can use it up to 6–8 times a day. Use the drug for 2–4 weeks.
The ointment is applied in a thin layer to the damaged area at least 2 times a day, daily until recovery. The ointment is applied to infected and uninfected wounds. Bacterial waste products contained in the ointment destroy pathogenic, conditionally pathogenic and putrefactive microorganisms present on the treated surface, they cause lysis of necrotic tissues, and at the same time, they contribute to the reproduction of normal wound microflora, including Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis bacteria.
Since these bacteria are aerobes, they form a film on the surface of the wound, which prevents the penetration of foreign microorganisms from the external environment into the wound cavity and provides a prolonged effect of the ointment.
Wounds treated with Bioseptin do not need bandaging.
When taking the drug in rare cases, there may be bloating and diarrhea. As a rule, this goes away with time. If the adverse reaction is stable, you should cancel the drug and try another version of Vetom.
Intolerance to the components of Vetom. It is extremely rare, as Bacillus is a saprophytic organism with which a person directly and continuously contacts in natural conditions.
Boseptin ointment has an unpleasant smell because of the presence of agar but is more effective than Bioseptin gel.
Vetom should be stored at relative air humidity not exceeding 75% and at a temperature not exceeding 30ºС (86°F).
Shelf life is 4 years.
Bioseptin ointment should be stored at a temperature below 10ºС (50°F). Once opened it can be kept at room temperature but should be used within 15 days.
Shelf life 2 years.
Nozdrin spray should be store at a temperature below 10ºС (50°F). Once opened it should be used within 10 days.
Shelf life 2 years.
*It is acceptable to keep Bioseptin and Nozdrin at a temperature between 10ºС (50°F) and 30ºС (86°F) for a period of 10–18 days when it is needed for traveling or transportation.
Scientific and Production Company “Issledovatelsky Tsentr“, Russia.
- P Williams (2007) Bacillus subtilis: a shocking message from a probiotic https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18005705/
- Plaza-Diaz et al (2014) Modulation of immunity and inflammatory gene expression in the gut, in inflammatory diseases of the gut and in the liver by probiotics https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25400447/
- Du et al (2018) Probiotic Bacillus enhance the intestinal epithelial cell barrier and immune function of piglets https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30099892/
- Paytuví-Gallart et al (2020) Daily intake of probiotic strain Bacillus subtilis DE111 supports a healthy microbiome in children attending day-care https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33161736/
- WoldemariamYohannes et al (2020) Prebiotic, Probiotic, Antimicrobial, and Functional Food Applications of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33280382/
- Safronova et al (2021) Antioxidant and Antiradical Properties of Probiotic Strains Bacillus amyloliquefaciens ssp. plantarum https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34378160/
- Zhang et al (2022) Probiotic Bacillus subtilis LF11 Protects Intestinal Epithelium Against Salmonella Infection https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35252040/
You will now receive regular updates from us!