WHY BEFUNGIN AND WHAT IS CHAGA
November 15, 2020
At CosmicNootropic store, you can buy not just synthetic nootropics, but some effective natural products as well, and a good example is BEFUNGIN – Chaga that is really popular worldwide.
BEFUNGIN is a restorative and regenerative medicine based on the Chaga mushroom. This supplement stimulates metabolism, restores hematogenesis, and strengthens the immune system after long-term illnesses. The preparation contains the extract of a cinder conk (Chaga mushroom which grows on birch trees) and 1.5% cobalt sulfate or 1% cobalt chloride.
WHAT IS CHAGA MUSHROOM
The Chaga mushroom is believed to have been discovered and used in China in the 3rd century BC, later being adopted by Japan and then Korea. In the 19th century, it finally came to Russia and was firmly entrenched here. These mushrooms have long been used for their health benefits which can be attributed to important constituents in them like Beta-D-Glucans, polysaccharides, antioxidants, phytosterols, and betulinic acid.
What they say about Chaga:
- Chaga can prevent and sometimes cure cancer. Chaga mushrooms have had their place in traditional medicine as a cure for several diseases including cancer. Today, different scientific studies have been conducted on the ability of Chaga mushrooms in fighting cancer.
- Chaga can stabilize the immune system. Thanks to the high amounts of Beta-D-Glucans, Chaga mushrooms are excellent immune response modifiers. Thus, they keep the immune system in good shape – they can give the needed boost to a sluggish system and can slow down an over-active immune system.
- Chaga is good for a healthy heart. Chaga mushrooms, because of their antioxidant levels, can reduce oxidative stress and thus, keep blood pressure under control. Also, it helps to control the cholesterol level.
- Chaga may reduce blood sugar and help with diabetes. Studies on mice have shown that Chaga mushrooms to demonstrate significant effects on the reduction of blood sugar levels. Polysaccharides present in these mushrooms had a noteworthy effect in reducing fasting blood glucose levels, enhancing glucose tolerance, and improving insulin resistance in diabetic mice.
- Chaga can help you look younger. More research needs to be done even in this area. But given the anti-oxidants in Chaga which combat oxidative stress – the reason behind the signs of aging, Chaga definitely has the potential to slow down or reverse the visible signs of aging.
- Chaga can help cope better with stress and anxiety. Chaga mushrooms belong to a group of herbs called adaptogens. Just as their name suggests, adaptogens like holy basil, ginseng, and of-course, Chaga mushrooms, help you to better adapt to increased stress levels. They help to normalize your physiological responses to stress and increase your tolerance to anxiety and stress.
- Chaga can improve physical endurance. Chaga mushrooms are observed to significantly reduce physical fatigue. In a study on mice, the intake of Chaga mushrooms resulted in an increase in the swimming time of mice. Chaga increased the glycogen content of their livers and muscles while not having any toxic effects on organs.
- Chaga is anti-inflammatory. These properties were shown in animal studies where Chaga intake suppressed inflammation and improved ulcerative colitis. The anti-inflammatory properties of Chaga are useful in treating various diseases like inflammatory bowel disease and reducing pain.
- Chaga can fight viruses and bacteria. The anti-viral properties of Chaga mushrooms can help fight diseases ranging from the common cold to more serious viral infections like HIV (in the complex therapy). These mushrooms are also known to strengthen the immune system and enable it to fight bacteria like H pylori and thus, soothe ulcers and gastritis.
- Chaga can improve cognitive functions. Animal studies have shown an improvement of higher cognitive functions like learning and memory following an intake of Chaga. Chaga reduces oxidative stress and increases antioxidant levels in the brain, hence, the higher performance.
One more thing we should remember: just as with any other effective substances, there are some situations where Chaga can be risky to consume. These are:
- bleeding disorders;
- auto-immune diseases;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding.
SPEAKING OF BEFUNGIN
According to what people know about Chaga mushrooms, here are the indications for BEFUNGIN that is actually a Chaga tincture.
The preparation can be used as a symptomatic treatment in several gastrointestinal diseases (i.e. chronic gastritis with increased gastric acid secretion, stomach ulcer or violation, and tone reduction of gastric motility). Also, Befungin is widely used in oncological diseases. The preparation can be used as a prophylactic treatment in several systemic diseases (i.e. systemic lupus erythematosus and psoriasis). Befungin stimulates metabolism and promotes the healing of gastric or duodenal ulcers. It can be used in chronic gastritis and dyskinesia of the gastrointestinal tract with symptoms of atony. Chaga mushroom-based preparations are biogenic stimulants that strengthen the immune system, improve the body cellular defense, stimulate the central nervous system, and improve metabolism.