Leveton-P® – is a natural vitamin supplement for increasing strength and endurance, designed for extra-class athletes. A unique product of Parapharm Company, created from natural ingredients with innovative technologies using cryogenic processing. The supplement is made from plants which the company grows itself in ecologically clean areas of the Penza region in Russia.
Leveton-P® was created by a group of Russian scientists directed by Professor Roshen Seifulla the leading sports pharmacologist of the Soviet Union in the early 90’s. Dr. Seifulla has several patents and is the head of the Laboratory of experimental and clinical pharmacology and doping control. The supplement development process was based on the principle of combining vitamins and biologically active bee-farming products with tonic medicinal herbs, which would not be effective if taken separately, since their imbalance would not provide the desired effect. The success of the supplement was so great that as soon as in 1998, the Russian Sports Committee began to use Leveton-P® to vitaminize Olympic athletes. For the help in preparing the National Team for the Olympics, Parapharm Company was awarded by President Vladimir Putin.
The secret of the supplement lies in the combination of two unique natural components that have a beneficial effect on the body’s systems:
1) Bee pollen pellet. It is a plant’s pollen glued together with salivary secretions of bees. In this “compact” form, insects deliver it to the hive. Pollen pellet has a huge nutritional value for the bee family. It is a complex of proteins, lipids, carbohydrates, enzymes, phytoncides, a number of nutrients, including carotenoids, vitamins, of groups B, D, K, P, amino acids, minerals – calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron and many other ones. The bee pollen pellet contains at least 28 elements that stimulate physiological and biochemical processes in the human body. In addition, it works in synergy with other components of the supplement, in particular, with medicinal plants and vitamins C and E, which increases its capabilities.
2) Leuzea carthamoides. Along with bee pollen pellet, Leveton-P ® also contains cryopowder of the popular adaptogen plant Leuzea carthamoides. The first information about the use of Leuzea by the peoples of Siberia dates back to the end of the 19th century. Since then, the fame of the energizing plant with purple flowers has spread across the world. Rhizomes and roots of Leuzea contain unique substances – ecdysteroids – analogues of human testosterone. They are used as a stimulant in disorders of the nervous system, fatigue and loss of strength. It is known that Leuzea сryopowder increases mental and physical performance, and has an anabolic action.
Leveton-P® demonstrates the following effects:
- Tones up the central nervous system, improves the learning process, memory;
- Normalizes the function of the endocrine system (anabolic and catabolic);
- Restores immunity, which is suppressed by training and competitive processes, by epidemics of influenza and ARVI, and by changes in the nutrition stipulated by weight loss programs and diets;
- Promotes an antioxidant effect in the body, preventing toxic effects of free radical oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids, which are activated by exhausting physical activity;
- The supplement is able to prevent hypoxia, which almost always accompanies the intense workout;
- It has an anabolic effect that must be maintained during intensive training to avoid weight loss and protein degradation in athletes with prevailing catabolic processes;
- Improves microcirculation of cerebral vessels and working muscles by improving rheological blood properties;
- Has a positive effect on the erectile function in men and libido in women.