CERAXON ® (Recognan, CDP-Choline)
Buy Ceraxon (Citicoline, Cognizin, NeurAxon, Somazina, Synapsine) with 3–7 day fast domestic delivery within the US ($5) – just choose “Ships from: US (+15%)”
Ceraxon (Citicoline, Cognizin, NeurAxon, Somazina, Synapsine) is a pharmaceutical preparation of CDP-choline (Citicoline), a choline-containing phospholipid. It is one of the most efficient supplemental forms of choline along with Alpha-GPC (Cereton).
Choline is a nutrient crucial for cognitive performance, which is normally obtained from the diet. It was first discovered in 1862, but its role in neurology remained unknown for some time. Since 1998, choline was recognized as an essential nutrient by the Institute of Medicine, as the human body cannot synthesize it on its own.
Because people tend to avoid cholesterol-rich food which is also usually rich in choline, most of the population is believed to be choline-deficient. The deficiency of choline may lead to fatty liver disease, atherosclerosis, and various neurological disorders. The use of some nootropic drugs such as Piracetam and Noopept might also require an additional choline supplementation.
CDP-choline is used in the medical practice of many countries around the world including Japan, Russia, France, and Switzerland. Indications for use include stroke, traumatic brain injuries, and organic brain syndrome. Citicoline works by increasing the synthesis of phosphatidylcholine (the primary component of neuronal cell membranes) and acetylcholine – a major neurotransmitter involved in cognitive functioning.
You can buy Ceraxon (CDP-Choline) to use as cognitive enhancing supplements. However, cheaper forms such as Lecithin and Choline salts have limited nootropic value, as they have a less pronounced cholinergic effect and no impact on monoaminergic neurotransmission.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Dosage and administration
Ceraxon should be administered during or between meals. Before administering, you should dissolve the content of one sachet in a ½ cup of water. The dosage in the acute stage of ischemic stroke and traumatic brain injury is 1000 mg (10 ml or one sachet) every 12 hours. The length of the treatment course should be not less than six weeks.
The dose is 500–2000 mg/day (5–10 ml 1-2 times a day, or one sachet 1-2 times a day) for rehabilitation after stroke/TBI and the treatment of cognitive disorders caused by degenerative and vascular diseases. The length of the treatment depends on the patient’s condition. The dose for elderly patients is the same.
- Fructose intolerance.
The drug is generally well-tolerated, although some patients still may experience the following side effects:
- Allergic reactions;
- Changes in appetite;
- Parasympathetic stimulation;
- Changes in arterial pressure.
Citicoline may potentiate the effect of L-Dopa. Ceraxon should not be administered in conjunction with meclofenoxate (centrophenoxine).
- M Fioravanti, A Buckley (2006) Citicoline (Cognizin) in the treatment of cognitive impairment https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2695184/
- Gavrilova et al (2011) Ceraxon (citicoline) in the treatment of the mild cognitive impairment syndrome https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22433803
- Martynov et al (2013) Neuroprotective Therapy with Citicoline (Ceraxon) in Patients with Ischemic Stroke https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11055-013-9797-x
- J Nasiri, M Kargar (2014) Combination of Citicoline and Physiotherapy in Children with Cerebral Palsy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4223951/
- Rubtsova et al (2014) Study of efficiency of ceraxon in the treatment of lag psychomotor development of children with hypoxic-ischemic lesions of central nervous system https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25796838
- Secades et al (2016) Citicoline for Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Systematic Review and Formal Meta-analysis of Randomized, Double-Blind, and Placebo-Controlled Trials https://www.researchgate.net/publication/303509170_Citicoline_for_Acute_Ischemic_Stroke_A_Systematic_Review_and_Formal_Meta-analysis_of_Randomized_Double-Blind_and_Placebo-Controlled_Trials
- Mashin et al (2017) Multicenter observational program for evaluation of the effectiveness of the recognan (citicoline) in the correction of cognitive impairment in patients with chronic cerebrovascular pathology https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28884715
- Nemkova et al (2018) Cognitive and emotional disorders in university students and teachers: the possibility of treatment with recognan (citicoline) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30698554
$8.00 – $50.00
Demoxytocin® (desamino oxytocin) is a synthetic analogue of oxytocin peptide. It is more potent compared to oxytocin, has a longer half-life and can be used sublingually. Demoxytocin was shown to improve trust between people. It can therefore help people come to an agreement easier. You can also buy Oxytocin pills to decrease craving for unhealthy foods, alcohol, and nicotine. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$20.00 – $48.00
Cereton® is a very efficient cholinergic supplement in terms of increasing brain concentration of choline. In the brain, choline and its metabolites are needed for the process of communication between neurons. Increasing phosphatidylcholine and acetylcholine as a result of taking Cereton (Alpha-GPC) might improve certain cognitive functions, including memory, retention, focus, and neuroplasticity. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Caffein-activ® is a substance that in its natural form is produced in the leaves and seeds of many plants. Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system, increases mental and physical performance, reduces fatigue and drowsiness, facilitates perception. Caffein-activ may be used as an extra energy source in the morning, as well as during the day.
$10.00 – $46.00
Adaptol® (Mebicar) belongs to a group of non-benzodizepam tranquilizers. It is approved for use by the general public as an anxiolytic and a “daily” tranquilizer, because it does not disturb mental and motor performance. It is also used to aid smoking cessation and to treat ADHD symptoms. Fast US domestic shipping is available.