Buy Cerebrolysin peptide with 3–7 day fast domestic delivery within the US ($5) – just choose “Ships from: US (+15%)”
Cerebrolysin is a neuropeptide preparation with neuroprotective and neurorestorative effects that comes in an injection form in 1ml, 2 ml, 5 ml, 10ml, and 20 ml ampoules. It is based on low molecular weight biologically active neuropeptides (20%) and amino acids (80%) isolated from porcine brain tissue by enzymatic cleavage. For more information on the composition read this article.
The drug was created in 1949 by Gerhart Harrer, an Austrian Professor, and approved on 1 August 1954. After many success stories, extensive research, and the discovery of neurotrophic regulation, its popularity has increased drastically. It is registered in more than 50 countries, mostly in Europe and Asia. In Austria, the homeland of Cerebrolysin, it’s listed in the Neurorehabilitation after stroke guidelines. In Russia, it is included in the Anti-dementia plan for 2025 under the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation.
Does Cosmic Nootropic sell original Cerebrolysin? Yes, we do –> Verify the authenticity of Cerebrolysin
Cerebrolysin is used in the following cases:
- Strokes and stroke complications;
- Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia;
- Traumatic brain injuries;
- Spinal cord injuries;
- ADHD in children;
- Antidepressant-resistant depressions;
- Other cerebral diseases.
Here is one of the customer’s reviews on Reddit.
Personal experience of a well-known nootropic enthusiast and personal health coach:
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Dosage and administration
Cerebrolysin has indication-specific dosing, with the most common regime being intramuscular injections of 5 ml once daily. Studies indicate that Cerebrolysin was also used subcutaneously, though the dosages were 0.5–1.0 ml and the effectiveness was lower.
Please refer to this article for more detailed dosage instructions.
Please use sterile needles, sterilize the administration site, wear sterile plastic gloves, administer as soon as you opened the vial. Please relax your muscle and inject slowly. A couple of tips on how to make injections.
Cerebrolysin should be used with caution by those who are taking antidepressants and MAO-inhibitors, or have kidney issues.
Cerebrolysin has an excellent safety record. Unless taken in large amounts (>10 ml), the side effects are rare and may include fatigue, headaches, dizziness, and insomnia.
Please keep at room temperature – there is no need to keep Cerebrolysin in a fridge. Protect from light (in the carton). Keep in a safe place out of reach of children.
Shelf life is 5 years. Do not use beyond the expiration date printed on the package.
EVERPharma GmbH, Austria.
- Rutheret al (1994) Efficacy of the Peptidergic Nootropic Drug Cerebrolysin in Patients with Senile Dementia of the Alzheimer Type (SDAT) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8159781
- L. Francis-Turner, V. Valouskova (1996) Nerve growth factor and nootropic drug Cerebrolysin but not fibroblast growth factor can reduce spatial memory impairment elicited by fimbria-fornix transection: short-term study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8848264
- Schwab et al (1997) Morphofunctional effects of moderate forebrain ischemia combined with short-term hypoxia in rats – protective effects of Cerebrolysin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9085071
- V. Valouskova and A. Gschanes (1999) Effects of NGF, b-FGF, and Cerebrolysin on Water Maze Performance and on Motor Activity of Rats: Short- and Long-Term Study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10082636
- Masliah et al (1999) Cerebrolysin Ameliorates Performance Deficits, and Neuronal Damage in Apolipoprotein E-Deficient Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9972690
- Bae et al (2000) A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study of Cerebrolysin for Alzheimer’s Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11129744
- Ruther et al (2000) Sustained improvements in patients with dementia of Alzheimer’s type (DAT) 6 months after termination of Cerebrolysin therapy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11005546
- Ruether et al (2001) A 28-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled study with Cerebrolysin in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11552768
- Hartbauer et al (2001) Antiapoptotic effects of the peptidergic drug Cerebrolysin on primary cultures of embryonic chick cortical neurons https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11475013
- Hartbauer et al (2001) Effects of Cerebrolysin on the outgrowth and protection of processes of cultured brain neurons https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11459078
- Eder et al (2001) Increased density of glutamate receptor subunit 1 due to Cerebrolysin treatment: An immunohistochemical study on aged rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12197668
- Panisset et al (2002) Cerebrolysin in Alzheimer’s disease: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial with a neurotrophic agent https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12111446
- Rockenstein et al (2003) The neuroprotective effects of Cerebrolysin in a transgenic model of Alzheimer’s disease are associated with improved behavioral performance https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14628195
- Ladurner et al (2004) Neuroprotective treatment with Cerebrolysin in patients with acute stroke: a randomised controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15583955
- Alvarez et al (2006) A 24-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of three dosages of Cerebrolysin in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16420392
- Rockenstein et al (2006) Cerebrolysin Decreases Amyloid-b Production by Regulating Amyloid Protein Precursor Maturation in a Transgenic Model of Alzheimer’s Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16511867
- Wei et al (2007) Meta-analysis: the efficacy of nootropic agent Cerebrolysin in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17318304
- Ren et al (2007) Cerebrolysin enhances functional recovery following focal cerebral infarction in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17473393
- Alvarez et al (2008) Reductions in qEEG slowing over 1 year and after treatment with Cerebrolysin in patients with moderate–severe traumatic brain injury https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18273537
- Muresanu et al (2008) A pilot study to evaluate the effects of Cerebrolysin on cognition and qEEG in vascular dementia: Cognitive improvement correlates with qEEG acceleration https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18048059
- Alvarez et al (2009) Reduced TNF-a and increased IGF-I levels in the serum of Alzheimer’s disease patients treated with the neurotrophic agent Cerebrolysin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19531281
- Sharma et al (2010) Cerebrolysin reduces blood-cerebrospinal fluid barrier permeability change, brain pathology, and functional deficits following traumatic brain injury in the rat https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20633118
- Guekht et al (2011) Cerebrolysin in Vascular Dementia: Improvement of Clinical Outcome in a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20656516
- Alcantara-Gonzalez et al (2012) Combined Administration of Cerebrolysin and Donepezil Induces Plastic Changes in Prefrontal Cortex in Aged Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22826038
- Heiss (2012) Cerebrolysin in Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke in Asia Results of a Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Randomized Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22282884
- Menon et al (2012) Cerebrolysin, a Mixture of Neurotrophic Factors Induces Marked Neuroprotection in Spinal Cord Injury Following Intoxication of Engineered Nanoparticles from Metals https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22229324
- Chen et al (2013) Cerebrolysin enhances cognitive recovery of mild traumatic brain injury patients: double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23656173
- Amiri-Nikpour et al (2014) Cerebrolysin effects on neurological outcomes and cerebral blood flow in acute ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25516711
- Muresanu et al (2015) Cerebrolysin and Recovery After Stroke (CARS) A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Multicenter Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26564102
- Ziganshina et al (2016) Cerebrolysin for acute ischaemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27918088
$35.00 – $105.00
Cytogens® are synthesized short peptides of 2-3 amino acids. Cytogens have a faster action compared to extracted peptides Cytomaxes. By reducing peptide deficiency in organs and restoring protein synthesis, Cytogens regulate work and functionality of organs and slow down the ageing process. These peptides can be easily combined with other supplements and medicines and can be used in addition to conventional medical treatment.
Caffein-activ® is a substance that in its natural form is produced in the leaves and seeds of many plants. Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system, increases mental and physical performance, reduces fatigue and drowsiness, facilitates perception. Caffein-activ may be used as an extra energy source in the morning, as well as during the day.
BBS Сosmetic Placental Peptide Extract is a biologically active polypeptide complex with cosmetic properties. It contains hyaluronic acid, which binds and holds free fluid, and together with linoleic acid and other biologically active substances, which are components of the product, prevents its loss. Regular use of this cosmetic product makes the skin resilient and supple.
$35.00 – $90.00
Actovegin® is an antioxidant that enhances aerobic oxidation, absorption of glucose and oxygen uptake in tissue. For this reason Actovegin has been used by athletes who wanted to speed up the recovery process and enhance physical performance and stamina. It is also used ug to treat sports injuries. Actovegin is a perfect alternative for the discontinued Ladasten (Bromantane). Fast US domestic shipping is available.