Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Cerebrolysin Online!
Cerebrolysin is a mix of enzymatically treated neuropeptides (20%) and amino acids (80%) derived from pig brains. Its constituents can include low molecular weight neuropeptides that are similar to fragments of natural neurotrophic factors (NTF) for example ciliary neurotrophic factor (CNTF), brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), glial cells derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF), nerve growth factor (NGF), and insulin-like growth factor (IGF).
Cerebrolysin has been studied for potential use in a wide variety of neurodegenerative disorders. It can be beneficial in the treatment of dementia including Alzheimer’s disease, stroke, and traumatic brain injury (TBI).
Cerebrolysin is available in different ampoule sizes: from 2ml to 20ml 📦 Fast US Domestic Delivery and International Shipping 📦
|Generic name:||Cerebrolysin, FPF-1070|
|Form:||Solution for intramuscular and intravenous injections in ampoules/vials.|
|Form description:||Transparent solution of amber color|
|Active ingredient:||215.2 mg of Cerebrolysin concentrate in an aqueous solution|
|Excipients:||Sodium hydroxide and water for injection|
|ATC code:||N06ВХ Nootropics|
|Shelf life:||5 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage:||Store at temperatures not exceeding 25°C (77°F). Do not freeze. Protect from light.|
|Manufacturer:||EVER Pharma, Austria. www.everpharma.com|
What is Cerebrolysin Used For?
Cerebrolysin is a neuropeptide preparation with neuroprotective and neurorestorative effects. This “smart drug” is used in the complex treatment of cerebrovascular disorders:
- Strokes and stroke complications;
- Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia;
- Traumatic brain injuries;
- Spinal cord injuries;
- ADHD in children;
- Antidepressant-resistant depressions;
- Other brain diseases.
What are Cerebrolysin Benefits?
Cerebrolysin is used in the complex treatment of acute and chronic disorders of the central nervous system (CNS). It supports endogenous repair and recovery processes after an injury or degenerative disease. It also helps to protect the brain against pathological events and cascades. Cerebrolysin mechanism of action resides in its ability to activate endogenous defense mechanisms (ESM), which include four main components: 1) Neurotrophic, 2) Neuroprotection, 3) Neuroplasticity, and 4) Neurogenesis.
As practice shows, repeated and long-term courses of treatment with Cerebrolysin peptide lead to an increase in the effectiveness of neuro-therapy, especially in relation to improved cognitive and behavioral functions.
In clinical practice, Cerebrolysin is known to reduce symptoms of depression, cognitive impairment, and autonomic disorders. It is said to relieve pain syndrome and enhance the effect of tricyclic antidepressants.
Is Cerebrolysin Safe to Take?
Cerebrolysin has an excellent safety record. Unless taken in large amounts (>10 ml), adverse reactions are mild and rare.
The drug may be even prescribed with caution in the first trimester of pregnancy and during lactation. The results of experimental studies suggest that Cerebrolysin is void of teratogenic or toxic effects on the fetus. Consultation and supervision by a medical professional is required!
Special attention shall be taken when stacking Cerebrolysin with antidepressants, including MAO inhibitors.
Where To Buy Cerebrolysin?
Authentic Cerebrolysin ampoules for injection are available at CosmicNootropic. We offer the most popular forms: Cerebrolysin 5ml and Cerebrolysin 10ml ampoules as well as other volumes depending on the purpose of use.
You do not need a prescription to obtain Cerebrolysin online. Buy it with fast delivery in the USA and internationally. CosmicNootropic offers bulk discounts 👍
Check out our blog post
🧠 Comprehensive Cerebrolysin Review with FAQ Section 🧠
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is the Optimal Cerebrolysin Dosage?
Cerebrolysin has indication-specific dosing. The most common regime for improving brain function is IM injections of 5 ml daily. The course of treatment is 4 weeks unless otherwise prescribed by your attending physician.
Dose recommendations from the manufacturer:
|Condition||Dosage||When to start||Duration|
|Stroke||20 – 50 ml||/ as soon as possible||/ 10 – 21 days|
|Vascular dementia||10 – 30 ml||/ as soon as possible||/ 1 cycle: 5 days a week/ 4 weeks, 2-4 cycles per year|
|Alzheimer’s disease||10 – 30 ml||/ as soon as possible||/ 1 cycle: 5 days a week/ 4 weeks, 2-4 cycles per year|
|TBI||20 – 50 ml||/ as soon as possible||/ 7 – 30 days|
How to Inject Cerebrolysin?
The main ways of administering the drug are intramuscular (IM) and intravenous (IV). The gluteal region is the best spot to inject IM. Relax your muscle and inject slowly. Here is a couple of tips on how to make injections. Please do follow the sterility instructions!
What are Cerebrolysin Side Effects?
Rare cases of adverse reactions to Cerebrolysin may include fatigue, headaches, dizziness, insomnia, etc.
Please note that it is important to follow the recommendations of the drug administration to minimize the chance of adverse reactions.
The drug is injected slowly. If the injection is made too fast, in rare cases, there can be a feeling of heat, sweating, dizziness, heart palpitations or arrhythmia.
Cerebrolysin is reported to lose its effectiveness when used for longer than necessary. However, there are anecdotal cases of Cerebrolysin causing anxiety, headaches and aches in the body when the medication brings no benefit any longer.
CEREBROLYSIN OFFICIAL INSTRUCTION
- Rutheret al (1994) Efficacy of the Peptidergic Nootropic Drug Cerebrolysin in Patients with Senile Dementia of the Alzheimer Type (SDAT) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8159781
- L. Francis-Turner, V. Valouskova (1996) Nerve growth factor and nootropic drug Cerebrolysin but not fibroblast growth factor can reduce spatial memory impairment elicited by fimbria-fornix transection: short-term study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8848264
- Schwab et al (1997) Morphofunctional effects of moderate forebrain ischemia combined with short-term hypoxia in rats – protective effects of Cerebrolysin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9085071
- V. Valouskova and A. Gschanes (1999) Effects of NGF, b-FGF, and Cerebrolysin on Water Maze Performance and on Motor Activity of Rats: Short- and Long-Term Study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10082636
- Masliah et al (1999) Cerebrolysin Ameliorates Performance Deficits, and Neuronal Damage in Apolipoprotein E-Deficient Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9972690
- Bae et al (2000) A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study of Cerebrolysin for Alzheimer’s Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11129744
- Ruther et al (2000) Sustained improvements in patients with dementia of Alzheimer’s type (DAT) 6 months after termination of Cerebrolysin therapy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11005546
- Ruether et al (2001) A 28-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled study with Cerebrolysin in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11552768
- Hartbauer et al (2001) Antiapoptotic effects of the peptidergic drug Cerebrolysin on primary cultures of embryonic chick cortical neurons https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11475013
- Hartbauer et al (2001) Effects of Cerebrolysin on the outgrowth and protection of processes of cultured brain neurons https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11459078
- Eder et al (2001) Increased density of glutamate receptor subunit 1 due to Cerebrolysin treatment: An immunohistochemical study on aged rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12197668
- Panisset et al (2002) Cerebrolysin in Alzheimer’s disease: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial with a neurotrophic agent https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12111446
- Rockenstein et al (2003) The neuroprotective effects of Cerebrolysin in a transgenic model of Alzheimer’s disease are associated with improved behavioral performance https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14628195
- Ladurner et al (2004) Neuroprotective treatment with Cerebrolysin in patients with acute stroke: a randomised controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15583955
- Alvarez et al (2006) A 24-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of three dosages of Cerebrolysin in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16420392
- Rockenstein et al (2006) Cerebrolysin Decreases Amyloid-b Production by Regulating Amyloid Protein Precursor Maturation in a Transgenic Model of Alzheimer’s Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16511867
- Wei et al (2007) Meta-analysis: the efficacy of nootropic agent Cerebrolysin in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17318304
- Ren et al (2007) Cerebrolysin enhances functional recovery following focal cerebral infarction in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17473393
- Alvarez et al (2008) Reductions in qEEG slowing over 1 year and after treatment with Cerebrolysin in patients with moderate–severe traumatic brain injury https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18273537
- Muresanu et al (2008) A pilot study to evaluate the effects of Cerebrolysin on cognition and qEEG in vascular dementia: Cognitive improvement correlates with qEEG acceleration https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18048059
- Alvarez et al (2009) Reduced TNF-a and increased IGF-I levels in the serum of Alzheimer’s disease patients treated with the neurotrophic agent Cerebrolysin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19531281
- Sharma et al (2010) Cerebrolysin reduces blood-cerebrospinal fluid barrier permeability change, brain pathology, and functional deficits following traumatic brain injury in the rat https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20633118
- Guekht et al (2011) Cerebrolysin in Vascular Dementia: Improvement of Clinical Outcome in a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20656516
- Alcantara-Gonzalez et al (2012) Combined Administration of Cerebrolysin and Donepezil Induces Plastic Changes in Prefrontal Cortex in Aged Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22826038
- Heiss (2012) Cerebrolysin in Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke in Asia Results of a Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Randomized Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22282884
- Menon et al (2012) Cerebrolysin, a Mixture of Neurotrophic Factors Induces Marked Neuroprotection in Spinal Cord Injury Following Intoxication of Engineered Nanoparticles from Metals https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22229324
- Chen et al (2013) Cerebrolysin enhances cognitive recovery of mild traumatic brain injury patients: double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23656173
- Amiri-Nikpour et al (2014) Cerebrolysin effects on neurological outcomes and cerebral blood flow in acute ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25516711
- Muresanu et al (2015) Cerebrolysin and Recovery After Stroke (CARS) A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Multicenter Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26564102
- Ziganshina et al (2016) Cerebrolysin for acute ischaemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27918088
- Chutko et al (2017) [The efficacy of cerebrolysin in the treatment of autism spectrum disorders] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29053124/
- M Brainin (2018) Cerebrolysin: a multi-target drug for recovery after stroke https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30004268/
- Torshin et al (2019) [Cerebrolysin peptides as mood stabilizers] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31994517/
- Alzoubi et al (2020) Cerebrolysin prevents sleep deprivation induced memory impairment and oxidative stress https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31987894/
- S Gavrilova, A Alvarez (2021) Cerebrolysin in the therapy of mild cognitive impairment and dementia due to Alzheimer’s disease: 30 years of clinical use https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32808294/
- Strilciuc et al (2021) Safety of Cerebrolysin for Neurorecovery after Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Twelve Randomized-Controlled Trials https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34959697/
- Mureșanu et al (2022) The Effect of Cerebrolysin on Anxiety, Depression, and Cognition in Moderate and Severe Traumatic Brain Injury Patients: A CAPTAIN II Retrospective Trial Analysis https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35630065/
- Villarreal-Reyna et al (2022) Cerebrolysin induces hair repigmentation associated to MART-1/Melan-A reactivation https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36411485/
Buy Adaptogens Bundle to find your perfect adaptogenic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Adaptogens Bundle contains 5 most popular products in the category. CosmicNootropic Bundles are perfect for finding supplements that work best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Nootropics Gift Cards are a gift option to meet your specific needs. It is a virtual card immediately delivered to your recipient's email. Failproof and stress-free gifts with CosmicNootropic.
Buy Anxiolytics Bundle to find your perfect anxiolytic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Anxiolytics Bundle contains 5 most popular products in the category. CosmicNootropic Bundles are perfect for finding supplements that work best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Thymalin® is a polypeptide preparation containing an extract of cattle thymus. It is a natural immunostimulant used in case of immunosuppression of any origin. It is compatible with antiviral medications. Thymalin is reported to speed up the recovery process, restore the immune system and reduce possible complications. Buy Thymalin with fast US domestic shipping.