Buy Leveton-P with the fastest delivery!
Leveton-P is a natural vitamin supplement for increasing strength and endurance, designed for extra-class athletes. A unique product of Parapharm Company, created from natural ingredients with innovative technologies using cryogenic processing. The supplement is made from plants which the company grows itself in ecologically clean areas of the Penza region in Russia.
Leveton-P was created by a group of Russian scientists directed by Professor Roshen Seifulla the leading sports pharmacologist of the Soviet Union in the early 90’s. Dr. Seifulla has several patents and is the head of the Laboratory of experimental and clinical pharmacology and doping control. The supplement development process was based on the principle of combining vitamins and biologically active bee-farming products with tonic medicinal herbs, which would not be effective if taken separately since their imbalance would not provide the desired effect. The success of the supplement was so great that as soon as in 1998, the Russian Sports Committee began to use Leveton-P to vitaminize Olympic athletes. For help in preparing the National Team for the Olympics, Parapharm Company was awarded by President Vladimir Putin.
The secret of the supplement lies in the combination of two unique natural components that have a beneficial effect on the body’s systems:
- Bee pollen pellet. It is a plant’s pollen glued together with salivary secretions of bees. In this “compact” form, insects deliver it to the hive. Pollen pellet has a huge nutritional value for the bee family. It is a complex of proteins, lipids, carbohydrates, enzymes, phytoncides, a number of nutrients, including carotenoids, vitamins, of groups B, D, K, P, amino acids, minerals – calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, and many other ones. The bee pollen pellet contains at least 28 elements that stimulate physiological and biochemical processes in the human body. In addition, it works in synergy with other components of the supplement, in particular, with medicinal plants and vitamins C and E, which increases its capabilities.
- Leuzea carthamoides. Along with bee pollen pellet, Leveton-P also contains cryopowder of the popular adaptogen plant Leuzea carthamoides. The first information about the use of Leuzea by the peoples of Siberia dates back to the end of the 19th century. Since then, the fame of the energizing plant with purple flowers has spread across the world. Rhizomes and roots of Leuzea contain unique substances – ecdysteroids – analogs of human testosterone. They are used as a stimulant in disorders of the nervous system, fatigue, and loss of strength. It is known that Leuzea сryopowder increases mental and physical performance, and has an anabolic action.
Buy Leveton-P for the following effects:
- Tones up the central nervous system, improves the learning process, memory;
- Normalizes the function of the endocrine system (anabolic and catabolic);
- Restores immunity, which is suppressed by training and competitive processes, by epidemics of influenza and ARVI, and by changes in the nutrition stipulated by weight loss programs and diets;
- Promotes an antioxidant effect in the body, preventing toxic effects of free radical oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids, which are activated by exhausting physical activity;
- The supplement is able to prevent hypoxia, which almost always accompanies the intense workout;
- It has an anabolic effect that must be maintained during intensive training to avoid weight loss and protein degradation in athletes with prevailing catabolic processes;
- Improves microcirculation of cerebral vessels and working muscles by improving rheological blood properties;
- Has a positive effect on erectile function in men and libido in women.
Produced by Parapharm, Russia.
Dosage and administrationFor active people (not athletes), it is recommended to dissolve 1 tablet sublingually two to three times a day for 20 minutes – half an hour before meals or an hour after it. After a 20-day course, the treatment can be repeated with a break of 15 days. For athletes, it is recommended to dissolve 3-4 pills sublingually three times a day for 20 minutes – half an hour before meals or an hour after it, with similar courses – 20 days of administration and 15 days of break. In different sports and training approaches, variations in the mode of administration and dosing are possible. Due to the cumulative effect, the action of the supplement reveals itself to the fullest in prolonged regular use. Contraindications exist; consult the doctor prior to use.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding, child age, individual intolerance (allergy to certain components of the supplement).
- Due to the strong tonic effect, people suffering from increased nervous excitability and sleep disturbances should be attentive to the reactions of their bodies. In insomnia, canceling the evening intake can solve the problem.
- Also, in the case of severe hypertension and severe atherosclerosis, caution must be taken when administering Leveton-P. Consultation with a doctor is advisable.
OverdoseLeveton-P is not toxic. However, data on the use of excessive doses of the supplement are absent.
NoteThe supplement does NOT have the side effects that are common for steroid hormones (impotence, severe changes in the central nervous system). Leveton-P is a non-toxic, non-medicinal, and non-doping product. In a biologically available form, it contains the whole complex of microelements, amino acids, and vitamins necessary for athletes in the pre-contest and contest season.
- Mosharrof (1987) Effects of extract from Rhapontcum carthamoides (Willd) Iljin (Leuzea) on learning and memory in rats. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3439473
- Gadzhieva et al (1995) A comparative study of the anabolic action of ecdysten, leveton and Prime Plus, prepared of plant origin. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8704590
- Azizov (1997) Effects of eleutherococcus, elton, leuzea, and leveton on the blood coagulation system during training in athletes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9483409
- Azizov , Seifulla RD, Chubarova AV (1997) Effects of leuzea tincture and leveton on humoral immunity of athletes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9460599
- Seifulla et al (1998) The effect of the antioxidants elton and leveton on the physical work capacity of athletes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9575416
- Syrov et al (2004) Experimental and clinical evaluation of the efficacy of ecdysten in the treatment of hepatitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15559639
- Arana et al (2004) Healing of diabetic foot ulcers in L-arginine-treated patients. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15589068
- Plotnikov et al (2005) Cerebroprotector activity of Rhaponticum carthamoides extract in rats with brain ischemia. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/ 16193651
- Syrov et al (2008) Effects of phytoecdysteroids and bemithyl on functional, metabolic, and immunobiological parameters of working capacity in experimental animals. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/ 19093371
- Dushkin et al (2014) Effects of rhaponticum carthamoides versus glycyrrhiza glabra and punica granatum extracts on metabolic syndrome signs in rats. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24444255
- Denisow, Denisow-Pietrzyk (2016) Biological and therapeutic properties of bee pollen: a review. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27013064
- Jannesar et al (2017) Bee Pollen Flavonoids as a Therapeutic Agent in Allergic and Immunological Disorders. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28732430
- Wu et al (2017) Ecdysterones from Rhaponticum carthamoides (Willd.) Iljin reduce hippocampal excitotoxic cell loss and upregulate mTOR signaling in rats. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28373010
$8.00 – $50.00
Demoxytocin® (desamino oxytocin) is a synthetic analogue of oxytocin peptide. It is more potent compared to oxytocin, has a longer half-life and can be used sublingually. Demoxytocin was shown to improve trust between people. It can therefore help people come to an agreement easier. You can also buy Oxytocin pills to decrease craving for unhealthy foods, alcohol, and nicotine. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
BBS Сosmetic Placental Peptide Extract is a biologically active polypeptide complex with cosmetic properties. It contains hyaluronic acid, which binds and holds free fluid, and together with linoleic acid and other biologically active substances, which are components of the product, prevents its loss. Regular use of this cosmetic product makes the skin resilient and supple.
Aralia is a well-known gentle adaptogenic tonic herb popular for its wide range of pharmacological properties. Aralia tincture contains a variety of beneficial oils and acids, as well as vitamins B1, B2. It is used to treat physical and mental fatigue, asthenic syndrome, arterial hypotension, decreased sex drive, depression, enuresis, radiation sickness and metabolic disorders. Aralia can also help to recover from craniocerebral injury, contusion, meningitis, post-infectious arachnoiditis and ARVI (in the complex therapy).