Buy Phenylpiracetam with 3–7 day fast domestic delivery within the US ($5) – just choose “Ships from: US (+15%)”
The new version of phenylpiracetam is here! Nanotropil is factory produced brand-name nootropic that meets the highest safety standards.
Developed by a cosmic branch of the pharmaceutical industry in Russia in the 80th, Phenylpiracetam or Nanotropil (previously known as Phenotropil) was another nootropic included in the cosmonaut’s kit. As a famous astronaut Alexander Serebrov said, who used phenylpiracetam during his 197-day flight, it worked for him as a “normalizer”: it decreased impulsivity and irritability – conditions that will always happen during a long-term stay in space. Phenylpiracetam (Nanotropil) was developed because the state needed it at a time when there was no totally safe substitute with the same effects. This pharmaceutical was also tested a countless number of times on animals and was used on more than 500 patients across the country before becoming available to the general population.
The creator of Phenylpiracetam – Valentina Ahapkina – wanted to synthesize a pharmaceutical that is capable of unleashing the body energy without draining it. Phenylpiracetam (Nanotropil) appeared to be her closest attempt.
The chemical compound of Phenylpiracetam has the following effects:
- A moderate psychostimulating effect combined with anxiolytic properties i.e. mood-lifting and anxiety reduction;
- Adaptogenic effects, i.e. combating mental and physical fatigue under stress;
- Increased resistance of brain tissue to hypoxia and toxins;
- Combating mild depressions by increasing serotonin, dopamine, and noradrenaline in the brain;
- Better visual acuity and range;
- Increased tolerance to cold;
- Mild immunostimulating properties.
Phenylpiracetam can be officially used both for healthy individuals experiencing various kinds of stress and also for those who have the following indications:
- Extreme work conditions e.g. excessive intellectual or physical requirements;
- As a study aid for concentration improvement;
- Mild and moderate depressions;
- Chronic fatigue syndrome;
- Cerebrovascular diseases;
- Alcohol hangover symptoms;
- Other conditions, characterized by reduced intellectual productivity.
Although Nanotropil is a non-habit-forming drug it is different from other Racetams in that it might cause a mild receptor down-regulation in certain individuals when taken for long periods of time.
Produced by Valenta Pharm, Russia.
Please also check out other similar products:
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more