Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
PROSTATILEN ® | VITAPROST ® (Prostate Peptides)
Buy Prostatilen | Vitaprost with the fastest delivery!
Prostatilen | Vitaprost is a medicine of animal origin aimed at treating prostate diseases. It has anti-inflammatory and prostatotropic effects. It helps treat edema, reduce the number of leukocytes in the prostate gland, stabilize the secretion in epithelial cells and stimulate the muscle tone in the bladder. It also improves the blood supply in the prostate gland by reducing blood clotting and prevents the development of thrombosis
The research also shows that Prostatilen | Vitaprost can be used as part of complex therapy for treating male infertility, erectile dysfunction, and acute cystitis.
Both drugs have the same active ingredient, but Prostatilen is used as suppositories or injections, while Vitaprost can be taken orally.
The drug’s main ingredient is bull prostate tissue extract. It is most effective in:
- Reducing the inflammation;
- Improving blood circulation, which helps the prostate gland receive more oxygen;
- Improving sexual performance and semen quality;
- Stimulating the immune system;
- Strengthening the muscles of the bladder and urethra.
- Chronic abacterial prostatitis;
- Before and after prostate surgery;
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Check out other products in the Reproductive Health category.
Buy Prostatilen | Vitaprost at our store!
Lyophilisate for solution for injection in a form of powder
In 1 ampoule:
Active ingredient: the active water-soluble peptide content of the bull prostate tissue extract – 5 mg.
In 1 suppository:
Active ingredient: the active water-soluble peptide content of the bull prostate tissue extract – 30 mg;
Inactive ingredients: dimethyl sulfoxide and polyethylene glycol in the amount essential to make a 2.8 g suppository.
In 1 tablet:
Active ingredient: bull prostate tissue extract (powder) 100 mg, with the active peptide content of 20 mg;
Inactive ingredients: sucrose, lactose, calcium stearate, crospovidone, and microcrystalline cellulose.
Dosage and administration
Dosage for the injections is 5–10 mg once a day. Dissolve the lyophilisate in 1-2 ml of 0.9% sodium chloride solution or 0.25–0.5% novocaine solution. The duration of the treatment course is 5–10 days. If necessary, the treatment course can be repeated after 1–6 months.
Suppositories are to be administered rectally. The dosage is 1 suppository 1-2 times a day (in the morning and in the evening). It is recommended to administer a suppository after emptying one’s bowels and having hygiene procedures. Apply a small amount of water to the suppository. Insert the suppository into the rectum. It is recommended to sit or lie with one’s legs closed for 30-40 minutes. The duration of the treatment course is 5–10 days.
Tablets to be administered orally, 1 tablet 2 times a day. Duration of treatment is not less than 30 days in case of benign prostatic hyperplasia or not less than 10 days for chronic abacterial prostatitis.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
No cases of overdose recorded.
Prostatilen is compatible with antibacterial medications used in treating prostatitis.
Store at a dark place. Keep out of the reach of children. Storage temperature is not higher than 20°C for lyophilisate and tablets, and 8–15°C for suppositories.
Shelf life is 3 years.
- Kamalov et al (2006) Use of oral vitaprost in the treatment of chronic abacterial prostatitis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17444152
- Mazo et al (2007) Efficacy and safety of a new dosage form of vitaprost (tablets coated with intestinally soluble cover) in patients with prostatic adenoma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18649662
- Kamalov et al (2007) Vitaprost forte in the therapy of patients with prostatic adenoma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17722619
- V Tkachuk, I Tkachuk (2008) Vitaprost forte efficacy in patients with prostatic adenoma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19058362
- Miller et al (2008) Efficacy of vitaprost forte in patients with prostatic adenoma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19069497
- Lopatkin et al (2009) Vitaprost plus in the treatment of chronic bacterial prostatitis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19670818
- M Sitdykova, A Zubkov (2009) Efficacy of vitaprost forte in the treatment of prostatic adenoma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20169719
- Iakovets et al (2011) Experience in vitaprost treatment of patients with chronic abacterial prostatitis and prostatic adenoma after prostatic arteries embolism https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22279784
- M Davidov (2011) Treatment of prostatic adenoma with concomitant chronic bacterial prostatitis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21500490
- D Shafranov, A Mariupol’skiĭ (2011) Vitaprost-forte in the treatment of patients with prostatic adenoma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22448483
- Neĭmark et al (2013) The use of drug vitaprost forte in patients with benign prostate hyperplasia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23662497
- D Ergakov, A Martov (2013) Application of rectal suppository vitaprost plus before and after transurethral resection of the prostate https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23789370
- Demidko et al (2014) The use of vitaprost in the treatment of patients with prostate diseases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24772777
- D Ergakov, A Martov (2015) Use of Vitaprost (tablets and rectal suppositories) for patients rehabilitation after invasive diagnostic urological interventions https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28247675
- I Korneev (2017) Russian experience with Vitaprost Forte suppositories in patients with lower urinary tract symptoms and benign prostatic hyperplasia: comparative analysis of studies https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28845952
- I Kuzmin (2019) Vitaprost Forte in the treament of patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia: pathogenetic basics and clinical results https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31535821
Mildronate® (also known as Meldonium) is a synthetic analog of gamma-butyrobetaine (GBB), a substance that exists in every cell of the human body. It is used to treat angina, myocardial failure and reduce alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Off-label use of Meldonuim in otherwise healthy individuals includes increasing exercise tolerance, learning, memory, and sexual function.
Buy Meldonium as a perfect alternative for the discontinued Ladasten (Bromantane)! Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Leveton-P® is a plant-based supplement for increasing strength and endurance, designed for extra-class athletes in the USSR. Among other things it tones up the central nervous system, improves memory, normalizes the function of the endocrine system (anabolic and catabolic), restores immunity and libido. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Ginseng (or Panax) is one of the most popular and widely-researched herbal remedies in the world. Ginseng contains 100 biologically active substances; vitamins E, A, F, B; nicotinic and folic, pantothenic acid; and other beneficial elements. It is believed to be a natural cure-all. The short list of Ginseng indications includes: physical and mental fatigue, arterial hypotension, asthenic syndrome, sexual dysfunction, neurocirculatory dystonia and long recovery after a number of diseases (incl. infections).
Yohimbine Hydrochloride is a herbal extract that is believed to be an aphrodisiac. It has a wide spectrum of action: treatment of erectile dysfunctions, fat burning, and a general stimulating effect on the body. It is often used by athletes as a sports nutrition supplement to normalize the cardiovascular system, reduce body weight and boost endurance. Fast US domestic shipping is available.