Buy Semax nasal spray at the best price!
2-Week Course of Semax 0.1% is 2 Bottles of 3 ml – Save with our bulk discount!
Semax (sometimes mistakenly called “c max”) is a Russian nootropic drug that is used as nasal drops to improve cognitive functions and treat various medical conditions. By its structure, Semax is a fragment of endogenous neuropeptide ACTH. The drug was shown to increase BDNF that is responsible for the growth and differentiation of new neurons and synapses.
The positive effects of neuropeptides were discovered in the late 1960s when D. de Vid – who coined the term neuropeptide – conducted a number of trials on white rats and found that fragments of adrenocorticotropic hormones facilitate learning abilities.
It was not, however, until the late 1970s, when the Soviet Ministry of Defence commissioned a wide range of experiments to determine the optimal way to prolong the effects and increase their scope. After a long and complicated trial and error process, the optimal peptide formula was synthesized, and it had 50 times longer effects than its natural analog.
After that, extensive research on humans was started to ensure safety, increase efficiency, and determine the optimal dosages and delivery methods. As a result, on 20 December 1994, Semax was officially brought to the market. Since then it has won a number of international awards and, on 7 December 2011, was included in the List of Vital & Essential Drugs, as studies showed that it was one of the most important remedies after strokes.
Read more in our in-depth review of Semax!
Selank vs. Semax
Semax and Selank are two very different products. Even though they are both peptides administered nasally, they produce different effects. While Semax is a nootropic and has pronounced stimulating effects, Selank is an anxiolytic. In short, if you are looking for improved focus, mild stimulation, and faster learning – Semax is your choice. Selank will be useful for those looking to release stress, relax, and improve mood.
It is produced on a GMP-compliant factory by Peptogen Inc and is manufactured in two dosage forms, so you can buy Semax 0.1% and Semax 1%:
Primary Uses of Semax 0.1%:
- Increasing attention and memory during repetitive and monotonous tasks;
- Improvement of adaptive capacity of the human body in extreme conditions and in extreme circumstances;
- Alleviating cognitive impairments caused by cerebrovascular disorders, traumatic brain injuries, and neurosurgery;
- Cognitive disorders in kids above 7 y.o. including ADHD.
Primary Uses of Semax 1%:
- Prevention and treatment of circulatory disorders including stroke;
- Acute ischemic stroke and treatment of cognitive impairment caused by stroke;
- Transient ischemic attacks;
- Acute period of traumatic brain injury.
Is Semax going to be degraded after a long journey from Russia to the US?
In short, No. It is a pharmaceutical nootropic produced by Peptogen Inc. According to the official instruction (drug sheet), once opened a bottle of Semax is to be kept at temperatures below 30°C (86°F) for a period of up to 30 days. Apart from that, we want to stress some other points:
- The product contains methylparaben (0.01%), which works as a preservative and ensures a longer shelf-life. It is considered safe and is frequently used in other drugs.
- The product is sterile and is produced in a GMP-compliant factory, which is likely to increase storage duration.
- For longer periods of time, Semax should be stored at temperatures below 10°C (50°F). The shelf life of a new product is 2 years if stored below 10°C (50°F).
This implies that if the temperature between 10°C (50°F) to 30°C (86°F) the storage duration is anywhere between 30 days to 2 years, depending on the temperature.
*Up until now, nobody complained about Semax being unusable due to the heat during transportation, though we have been shipping for more than three years by now.
Dosage and administration
One bottle of Semax contains 60 drops, each having 50 mcg of the active ingredient. The average dose is 2-3 drops in each nostril. Semax should be taken up to 3 times per day.
With the purpose of cognitive improvement, Semax should be taken 1-2 times a day, 2 drops in each nostril, for a period of 3 to 14 days.
*Depending on the chosen regimen, one bottle is sufficient for a course of 3–10 days.
Irritation of the nasal mucosa and very rare allergic reactions.
Semax was shown to be completely safe even when hundredfold doses were administered.
If there is a need to increase the effect of Semax, a second dose 15-minutes after the first one should be taken. Using a stronger version might not result in a stronger effect unless there is a strong indication.
Keep in a dark place at a temperature less than 10°C (50°F) for up to 2 years.
- Asmarin et al (1997) A nootropic adrenocorticotropin analog 4-10-semax (l5 years experience in its design and study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9173745
- Miasoedova et al (1999) Investigation of mechanisms of neuro-protective effect of semax in acute period of ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10358912
- Gusev et al (2005) Semax in prevention of disease progress and development of exacerbations in patients with cerebrovascular insufficiency https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15792140
- Eremin et al (2005) Semax, an ACTH(4-10) analogue with nootropic properties, activates dopaminergic and serotoninergic brain systems in rodents https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16362768
- Dolotov et al (2006) Semax, an analog of ACTH(4-10) with cognitive effects, regulates BDNF and trkB expression in the rat hippocampus https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16996037
- SJ Tsai (2007) Semax, an analogue of adrenocorticotropin (4-10), is a potential agent for the treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and Rett syndrome https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16996699
- Agapova et al (2008) Effect of semax on the temporary dynamics of brain-derived neurotrophic factor and nerve growth factor gene expression in the rat hippocampus and frontal cortex https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18756821
- Grivennikov et al (2008) Effects of behaviorally active ACTH (4-10) analogue – Semax on rat basal forebrain cholinergic neurons https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18431004
- Shadrina et al (2010) Comparison of the temporary dynamics of NGF and BDNF gene expression in rat hippocampus, frontal cortex, and retina under Semax action https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19662538
- Manchenko et al (2010) Nootropic and analgesic effects of Semax following different routes of administration https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21268834
- Medvedeva et al (2014) The peptide semax affects the expression of genes related to the immune and vascular systems in rat brain focal ischemia: genome-wide transcriptional analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3987924/
- Shypshyna et al (2015) Effect of peptide semax on synaptic activity and short-term plasticity of glutamatergic synapses of co-cultured dorsal root ganglion and dorsal horn neurons https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26552305
- Medvedeva et al (2017) Semax, an analog of ACTH(4-7), regulates expression of immune response genes during ischemic brain injury in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28255762
- Gusev et al (2018) The efficacy of semax in the tretament of patients at different stages of ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29798983
- Lebedeva et al (2018) Effects of Semax on the Default Mode Network of the Brain https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30225715
$6.00 – $15.00
Vinpocetine or ethyl apovincaminate improves blood flow to the brain and is used to treat cerebrovascular disorders such as strokes and atherosclerosis. The vasodilatory action of Vinpocetine is mediated by a smooth muscle relaxation and a decrease of blood viscosity. According to clinical trials and anecdotal experiences, the drug can also be used to relieve tinnitus.
BBS Сosmetic Placental Peptide Extract is a substance with a cosmetic properties. It contains hyaluronic acid, which binds and holds free fluid, and together with linoleic acid, another component of the product, prevents its loss. Regular use of this cosmetic product makes the skin resilient and supple.
Aralia is a well-known gentle adaptogenic tonic herb popular for its wide range of pharmacological properties. It is used to treat physical and mental fatigue, asthenic syndrome, arterial hypotension, decreased sex drive, mental breakdown, depression, enuresis, radiation sickness and metabolic disorders. ThisВ herbal remedy can also help to recover from craniocerebral injury, contusion, meningitis, post-infectious arachnoiditis and ARVI (in the complex therapy).
Aminalon® is a substance with nootropic and psychostimulatory qualities. The active component of Aminalon is Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA). The main property of GABA is that it regulates blood flow in the brain, improves memory, speech, and coordination. Patients suffering from diabetes also notice lowered blood sugar after Aminalon administration.