VINPOTROPILE ® (Vinpocetine + Piracetam)
Buy Vinpotropile (Vinpocetine + Piracetam) with 3–7 day fast domestic delivery within the US ($5) – just choose “Ships from: US (+15%)”
Vinpotropile is a combination drug. It is able to improve cerebral blood flow due to the active substance Vinpocetine, and it can exert a nootropic effect through Piracetam, which is another active substance. This drug was developed in cooperation with N. Yakhno the Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The optimal dosage of the components in Vinpotropile and their proven synergy at the molecular level provide good tolerance and allow the drug to be used in a wide range of daily dosages.
Characteristics of the active components of the drug:
- Vinpocetine was first isolated from Lesser Periwinkle plant by a Hungarian chemist Csaba Szántay. It was found that the compound had a cerebral-flow enhancing and neuroprotective effect. Over the last decades, it has been extensively studied and now is used in Eastern Europe for the treatment of cerebrovascular disorders and age-related memory impairment.
- Piracetam is a nootropic drug, historically the first and main representative of this group of drugs. It was first synthesized in the 1960s by Corneliu E. Giurgea. In Russia and Europe, Piracetam is widely used in clinical practice for the treatment of many neurological, psychiatric, and other diseases.
Active components of Vinpotropile have the following properties:
- Hemorheological action (reducing blood viscosity). Vinpocetine and Piracetam reduce the ability of platelets to aggregate, thus decreasing blood coagulation. They increase the ability of erythrocytes to deform and pass through the blood vessels.
- Blood supply to the brain. Vinpocetine improves blood supply to ischemic sections. Piracetam dilates the brain’s blood vessels.
- Brain cell metabolism. Vinpocetine binds to specific proteins, normalizing the membrane potential of cells, i.e. increasing ATP synthesis. Piracetam alters the properties of the mitochondrial membrane, contributing to better permeability of the active substances.
- Antioxidant action. Vinpocetine reduces the concentration of reactive oxygen species and blocks lipid peroxidation (formation of free radicals). Piracetam increases the resistance of the membranes to oxidative stress (exposure to free radicals). It activates antioxidant system enzymes.
- Neuroprotective action. Vinpocetine and Piracetam prevent the pathological death of neurons (apoptosis). Piracetam also enhances the utilization of oxygen in the brain. It has a membrane-stabilizing effect and stimulates alternative mechanisms for maintaining energy metabolism.
- Improving memory and cognitive function. Vinpocetine activates the locus coeruleus fibers (a group of neurons diffusely distributed throughout the cerebral cortex and involved in the regulation of cognitive brain functions). Piracetam acts on substances that potentiate neurogenesis, improving or restoring cognitive functions.
Due to the combination composition, Vinpotropile has a complex pathogenetic effect on the development factors of vascular cognitive impairment. Buy Vinpotropile for its multifactorial effect and reduce the number of drugs taken. This significantly increases the effectiveness of cognitive deficit therapy.
- Circulatory failure of the brain, dizziness, migraines;
- Parkinsonism of the vascular origin;
- Intoxication, alcoholism;
- Psycho-organic syndrome with signs of adynamia and asthenia, etc.
Produced by Canonfarma, Russia.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Currently, there are two forms of Vinpotropile release: capsules (vinpocetine 5 mg and piracetam 400 mg) and tablets (vinpocetine 10 mg and piracetam 800 mg).
Dosage and administration
Dosage: 1-2 pills, 2-3 times per day. Course: 3–8 weeks. Before cancellation, the dose should be gradually reduced. For the full information on the administration, please refer to the official description.
The medicine is indicated for adult patients only, it is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
The side effects include urticaria or dermatitis, gastralgia, heartburn, and diarrhea. Other side effects often include tachycardia, extrasystole, angina pectoris, and hot flashes. Possible side effects in the central nervous system include headache, hyperkinesis, excitation, depression, increased sweating, and extrapyramidal disorders.
Overdose can be manifested in the form of increased severity of side effects. For more information, please refer to the description.
It is strictly prohibited to use the drug along with alcohol-containing substances. It is possible to drink alcohol one day before or after using the drug for men, and two days before or after – for women. If the drug is used as a course treatment, a patient can start drinking alcohol after one month from the end of the full course.
- Filimonov et al (2007) Vinpotropile in the treatment of cerebral vascular diseases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18689000
- A Kuznetsov, V Daminov (2007) Implication of vinpotropile in the treatment of patients with cerebral stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18927980
- O Vorobeva, E Tamarova (2010) Efficacy of vinpotropile in the therapy of initial signs of cerebrovascular pathology https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21183904
$8.00 – $50.00
Demoxytocin® (desamino oxytocin) is a synthetic analogue of oxytocin peptide. It is more potent compared to oxytocin, has a longer half-life and can be used sublingually. Demoxytocin was shown to improve trust between people. It can therefore help people come to an agreement easier. You can also buy Oxytocin pills to decrease craving for unhealthy foods, alcohol, and nicotine. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$22.00 – $30.00
Cycloferon® is an antiviral and immunomodulating drug. It has been used in the pharmacological practice since 1992. The active ingredient is meglumine acridone acetate, which is effective against viruses, bacteria and fungi. Its effectiveness and safety have been confirmed in multicenter randomized clinical, pharmacoeconomic, and post-registration studies. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$40.00 – $145.00
Cerebrolysin is a neurometabolic stimulator based on neuropeptides (20%) and amino acids (80%) isolated from pig brain proteins. Cerebrolysin has all the amino acids which compose the central nervous system; this can explain its numerous additional positive properties. It is usually named as the most effective nootropic to date. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$55.00 – $60.00
Arbidol® is a broad-spectrum antiviral compound developed in USSR in 1974. Arbidol reduces the severity of influenza and ARVI and minimizes the incidence of complications. It is used in adults and children. Arbidol may also be immunomodulatory, and as such it's capable of interferon induction and/or macrophage activation. In Russia Arbidol is used to treat COVID-19 patients. Fast US domestic shipping is available.