Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Galantamine Online!
Galantamine is a medication that can improve the function of nerve cells in the brain. It increases the availability of acetylcholine – a chemical important for the processes of memory retention, thinking, and reasoning. Galantamine is used as a treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
Buy Galantamine with fast US delivery 📦 Save with the volume discount 📦
|Synonyms||Reminyl / Razadyne|
|Form:||14 pills of 4mg|
|Active ingredient:||Galantamine – 4 mg|
|Bioavailability:||Up to 90%|
|Pharmacological action:||Anti-dementia agent|
|Shelf life:||years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Johnson & Johnson, Russia / Janssen, Italy|
What is Galantamine?
Galantamine is an alkaloid that was first isolated from Caucasian snowdrop and some other plants. Nowadays, it is usually synthesized chemically.
As with many of such drugs, the history of Galantamine started in the former Soviet Union, when M. D. Mashkovsky and his colleague published their work on the AChE-inhibiting properties of this compound. However, it should also be noted that prior to this, the plants containing Galantaminehave also been used in the Ancient Greece and China for their memory-enhancing effects.
What is the Mechanism of Action of Galantamine?
Galantamine is a reversible and selective anticholinesterase agent. It inhibits acetylcholinesterase, an enzyme that take part in hydrolyzation of acetylcholine. As a result of acetylcholinesterase inhibition, galantamine increases the availability of acetylcholine for synaptic transmission. Galantamine can facilitate cholinergic transmission by enhancing and prolonging the action of endogenous acetylcholine.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Galantamine?
- Galantamine provides neuromuscular transmission in skeletal muscles and increases smooth muscle tone.
- By increasing the activity of the cholinergic system, galantamine improves cognitive function in patients with dementia of the Alzheimer’s type, but does not affect the development of the disease itself.
- It enhances the secretion of exocrine glands.
- Galantamine causes miosis, reduces intraocular pressure, causes a spasm of accommodation.
- Galantamine goes through the BBB, enhances excitation processes in the cholinergic synapses of the central nervous system.
What is Galantamine Used For?
As of now, Galantamine is used for the treatment of a variety of conditions including the following:
- Muscular dystrophy;
- Dementia of vascular origin;
- Sensory and motor dysfunction, associated with disorders of the central nervous system.
You can also buy Galantamine for its off-label usage to create lucid dreaming effects.
Note: this particular drug comes with many different side effects and contraindications, so please do your research prior to consumption and do never go over the recommended dose.
Where Can I Order Galantamine Online?
You can buy Galantamine online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Galantamine in packs of 14x4mg pills. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Galantamine and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
Check out more products in Nootropics & Brain Health category!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Galantamine Dosage?
The daily dose can vary depending on the condition.
What are Galantamine Side Effects?
Please do your research to learn more about side effects.
Please do not go above 4 mg, when you use the drug for the first time.
- Wilcock et al (2000) Efficacy and safety of galantamine in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease: multicentre randomised controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC27547/
- J Olin, L Schneider (2001) Galantamine for Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11687119
- J Coyle, P Kershaw (2001) Galantamine, a cholinesterase inhibitor that allosterically modulates nicotinic receptors: effects on the course of Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11230880
- T Erkinjuntti (2002) Treatment options: the latest evidence with galantamine (Reminyl) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12417370
- Small et al (2003) Galantamine in the treatment of cognitive decline in patients with vascular dementia or Alzheimer’s disease with cerebrovascular disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12962529
- S Mayor (2005) Regulatory authorities review use of galantamine in mild cognitive impairment https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC548208/
- C Loy, L Schneider (2006) Galantamine for Alzheimer’s disease and mild cognitive impairment https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16437436
- Litvinenko et al (2007) Efficacy and safety of galantamine (reminyl) in the treatment of dementia in patients with Parkinson’s disease (open-label controlled trial) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18427456
- Galvin et al (2008) Effects of galantamine on measures of attention: results from 2 clinical trials in Alzheimer disease patients with comparisons to donepezil https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18317244
- Burns et al (2009) Safety and efficacy of galantamine (Reminyl) in severe Alzheimer’s disease (the SERAD study): a randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19042161
- B Seltzer (2010) Galantamine-ER for the treatment of mild-to-moderate Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2817936/
- Prvulovic et al (2010) Galantamine for Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20113148
- Wouters et al (2010) Oral galantamine versus rivastigmine transdermal patch: a descriptive study at a memory clinic in The Netherlands https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20593742
- Wattmo et al (2013) Dose and plasma concentration of galantamine in Alzheimer’s disease – clinical application https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3580330/
- Hager et al (2014) Effects of galantamine in a 2-year, randomized, placebo-controlled study in Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3937252/
- Ohnishi et al (2014) The Prediction of Response to Galantamine Treatment in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3979115/
- H Mucke (2015) The case of galantamine: repurposing and late blooming of a cholinergic drug https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5137937/
- Nakano et al (2015) Long-Term Efficacy of Galantamine in Alzheimer’s Disease: The Okayama Galantamine Study (OGS) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26401696
- Matsuzono (2015) Combination Therapy of Cholinesterase Inhibitor (Donepezil or Galantamine) plus Memantine in the Okayama Memantine Study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624417
- Nakagawa et al (2017) Long-term effect of galantamine on cognitive function in patients with Alzheimer’s disease versus a simulated disease trajectory: an observational study in the clinical setting https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5402999/
- Vishwas et al(2020) Multiple target-based combination therapy of galantamine, memantine and lycopene for the possible treatment of Alzheimer’s disease https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32474382/
- Q Jamali (2021) Galantamine as a Treatment Option for Nicotine Addiction https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34471432/
- Macht et al (2021) Galantamine prevents and reverses neuroimmune induction and loss of adult hippocampal neurogenesis following adolescent alcohol exposure https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34530858/
- Catrien Baakman et al (2022) Acute response to cholinergic challenge predicts long-term response to galantamine treatment in patients with Alzheimer’s disease https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34964149/
Nanotropil® (previously known as Phenotropil) was part of the cosmonaut's kit in the USSR. It is a phenyl derivative of Piracetam which is reported to be more neuroprotective compared to the original compound. It was shown to possess psychostimulatory and various adaptogenic and neuromodulator properties. Fast US domestic shipping is available.