About the delivery and payment
- Our main warehouses are located in California and Georgia (USA), from which we ship our most popular products. Fast US and international delivery is available!
- We also ship products around the globe to Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States. Please reach out to our support team at [email protected] if you can’t find your country on the list while placing an order.
- You can also check out the Delivery section for more information.
We accept various payment methods, including major credit cards and Cryptocurrency. At checkout, you’ll have the opportunity to choose the payment method that best suits your needs.
More info is available in the Payment section.
If your payment is rejected, most likely it is your bank declining the transaction. In this case, you need to contact them and confirm the overseas transfer.
An error can occur when the phone number is not in the international format.
A phone number in full international format includes a plus sign (+), then country code, city code, and local phone number.
You can also create a new order and use other payment options: cryptocurrency or manual transfer (If you want to pay with manual transfer, please contact us via email). Please check our step-by-step instructions.
If this is your first order, please feel free to use the code WELCOME to get a 10% discount.
For more information on how to buy nootropics with discounts go to CosmicNootropic Coupons section. If you are still unhappy about the prices and want to become a regular buyer of large quantities of products you can always email us and we will discuss this individually.
All domestic US orders over $99 are applicable for free standard delivery.
There’s NO free shipping option for any international orders, and orders from our RUS/KAZ warehouse.
As soon as your payment arrives to us, we will mark your order as paid. Payments by card and in crypto usually come within minutes, manual transfers may take 1-3 business days to arrive. If you have not received a payment confirmation from us within this period, please check your transfer status and contact us.
We will ship your order within 48 hours after we receive your payment. You’ll get an email from us with the tracking number.
Please allow some time for the tracking information to be updated by the carrier. We have noticed that tracking scans may take a while to update, and in some cases, they are not updated until the time of delivery. Unfortunately, we can’t do much about it but wait. If the parcel is later recognized as lost by the carrier, we will follow our regular reshipment and refund policy.
- We ship our products in small packets/boxes;
- If you require special packaging, please contact us as soon as your order is confirmed.
Unfortunately, some bottles may leak during transit. If you received an empty Semax bottle, please reach out to our support team within 3 days after you received the order, and provide them with your order number and a picture of the product. We will either reship the product or issue you a store credit/refund.
If you received broken vials, please reach out to our support team within 3 days after you received the order, and provide your order number and a picture of the product. We will either reship the product or issue you a store credit/refund.
- Ice packs don’t do any job in preserving the temperature inside the parcel. It gets warm after a few hours, hence it is not effective for long-distance shipments.
- According to the Semax drug insert, the drug is to be stored below 10 degrees Celsius (50 F) for a period of two years. And an open bottle of Semax can be stored for 1 month under 30 degrees Celsius (86 F), which implies that only high temperatures are detrimental for the product integrity. The producer of Semax states that it is safe to travel with and does not need to be refrigerated once opened. The same goes for Selank.
- We regularly replenish our US stock with fresh batches of Selank and Semax. Besides, the solution contains 0.1% methylparaben, which acts as a preservative. The vials are sterile and sealed, and the drug is produced according to GMP standards, which is likely to increase the storage life, too.
- However, if you are concerned with the product integrity, we strongly advise that you choose an express delivery when ordering Semax/Selank/Visomitin from the US warehouse to your location.
Yes. No confiscations of our parcels by US Customs have been reported.
Generally, nootropics are not considered prescription drugs under the US law. Therefore, their import is not regulated.
Following circumstances under which FDA allows import of medication:
- The drug is to treat a serious condition for which effective treatment is not available in the United States;
- There is no commercialization or promotion of the drug to the U.S. residents;
- The drug is considered not to represent an unreasonable risk;
- The individual importing the drug verifies in writing that it is for his/her own use, and provides contact information of the treating doctor, or shows the product is for the continuation of treatment begun in a foreign country;
- Generally, not more than a 3-month supply of the drug is imported.
US citizens are allowed to import products worth less than 800 USD per day without paying any import duties.
Most countries allow the individual import of supplements and nootropics. However, there are some countries whose customs previously blocked parcels containing nootropics or countries with which we have little shipping experience. When making orders to these destinations you agree that we reserve the right not to be held accountable for the problems associated with the customs or local post in the receiving country.
Your order will only be subject to 100% refund/reshipment/store credit if it was damaged during the transit or didn’t make it to your country because of unforeseen problems with our warehouse or our customs. In other cases, refund/reshipment rules are not applicable to these destinations.
Please, be sure that you are not breaking any local laws and consult the import regulations beforehand.
We provide our regular Reshipment & Refund guarantee if the destination country is on the White List.
If you are ready to take customs risks we can ship to your country upon request. When making orders to such destinations you agree that we reserve the right not to be held accountable for the problems associated with the customs or local post in the receiving country.
By saying that, we also mean that unfortunately, we won’t be able to refund or reship your order in case the customs of your country seizes the package or returns it to us. That is because even if the product returns to our warehouse, we cannot manually verify its condition and thus cannot send it to another client.
Please also be sure that you are not breaking any local laws and consult the import regulations prior to order.
We understand that circumstances may change. If you need to cancel or modify your order, please reach out to our customer support team at [email protected] as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request if the order has not yet been processed or shipped.
If you found an error in your order and we haven’t sent it yet, we can try to:
1) delay the shipment;
2) send it to another address;
3) cancel the order and provide you with a store credit.
There is NO reimbursement in this case.
Please check out the Reshipment & Refund page for more information.
There is no order size limit at CosmicNootropic. You can order as many nootropics as you need!
- Our main warehouses are located in California and Georgia (USA), from which we ship our most popular products.
- We also have RUS/KAZ warehouses, from which we replenish our US warehouse and from which you can order upon-request, or rare products.
- All of our products are obtained from the largest pharmaceutical distributors and include official documentation. This is vastly superior to a usual COA because these documents ensure that the products conform to all the requirements set by the state and manufacturers and not simply that the products do not contain harmful ingredients or have sufficiently high purity.
- If we translated all the accopmanying documents of each new batch of each product into English using notary certified translation, it would take a lot of time and effort, while not anyhow increasing the quality of our products and services.
- However, if you plan to order a sufficiently large quantity (more than 2 000 USD) of a specific product and are interested in properties of a certain batch of a certain product, we can provide this information for you.
The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) in the United States primarily regulates medications, foods, and medical devices. Nootropics may fall into different categories, such as dietary supplements or research chemicals. While our products may not be FDA-approved, we ensure they are sourced from reputable manufacturers and comply with relevant quality and safety standards.
The majority of nootropics in store are produced in Russia (Noopept, Phenibut, Phenylpiracetam, Piracetam, Semax, Selank, etc), Austria (Cerebrolysin), Latvia (Mildronate, Phenibut, Adaptol, Demoxytocine), Belarus (Bemitil), Ukraine (Pramistar), France (Stresam), etc.
We offer only genuine drugs, which are not different in terms of quality from the drugs offered at your local pharmacy. That said, most of them are manufactured according to the GMP and national standards. All nootropics we offer have been approved in at least several countries and will be accompanied by drug fact sheets. Buying nootropics elsewhere means sacrificing on quality, as well as taking certain risks.
Yes, we do! Please check out our Affiliate Program for more information.
Nootropics are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent medical conditions. While some individuals may find certain nootropics helpful in managing specific symptoms, it’s essential to consult with a healthcare professional for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan tailored to your specific needs.
We are also not qualified healthcare professionals, and therefore, we cannot provide medical advice or diagnose any medical conditions. Our role is to provide information about our products based on available research and general knowledge. It’s important to consult with a qualified professional for personalized advice, diagnosis, or treatment options.
As individual needs can vary, it’s best to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized dosage recommendations. We provide general dosage guidelines on our product labels and descriptions, but it’s important to consider your specific health circumstances and consult a healthcare professional for tailored advice.
Nootropics offer the opportunity to customize and create your own combination of substances, known as “stacks.” This flexibility allows you to experiment and find a combination that works best for your specific cognitive needs and goals. Some people may find that combining certain nootropics leads to a synergistic effect, where the combined benefits are greater than those of each individual substance.
If you’re considering taking multiple nootropics together, it’s crucial to consult with a healthcare professional. They can provide personalized advice based on your specific health profile and any medications you may be taking. They will be better equipped to evaluate potential interactions, contraindications, and dosage considerations.
The onset and duration of effects can vary depending on the specific nootropic and individual factors. Some nootropics may provide immediate effects, while others may require consistent use over a period of time to experience noticeable benefits. Be patient and give the nootropic sufficient time to work.
As a healthy individual, you have the freedom to explore different options and make decisions regarding your health. Before trying any specific nootropic, thoroughly research the substance, including its potential benefits, possible side effects, and long-term effects. Make sure to consult reputable sources, scientific studies, and user experiences. Also, keep in mind that the effects of nootropics can vary from person to person. What may work for one individual may not have the same impact on another. It’s essential to listen to your body and pay attention to any changes or reactions you experience. And start with low doses! When trying a new nootropic, it’s generally recommended to start with a low dose and gradually increase if necessary. This allows you to assess your individual response and monitor for any adverse effects.
And, while you may be healthy, it’s still beneficial to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen. Remember that nootropics are not a magical solution, and their effects may vary. Prioritizing overall well-being through healthy lifestyle habits is crucial for optimal brain function. If you decide to try nootropics, approach them as a complementary addition to a healthy lifestyle rather than a substitute for it.
Taking illegal drugs is a sure way to cause some serious imbalances in the brain. Nootropics may help to restore the balance in the brain and promote better cognitive health. If you’re recovering from a drug addiction it is very likely nootropics will be a game-changer for you. But remember, the best course of action is to consult with a healthcare professional who can provide guidance and support based on your individual situation and medical history.
Most nootropics are not considered addictive when used as directed. However, individual responses can vary, and some substances may have addictive potential. It’s important to use nootropics responsibly and as recommended. If you have concerns about addiction, consult a healthcare professional.
Unlike regular drugs which usually have a degree of physiological effect on all people, most nootropics are known to have different effects on different people.
For example, Noopept was shown to have certain positive effects on memory. However, some people claim that it rather improves their concentration. Yet, other people claim to be able to find their way around in new environments much better; some people claim they wake up much easier; others say that their anxiety goes away, etc.
Furthermore, many nootropics represented here are what’s called Regulators, which implies that they may have opposite effects depending on an individual’s state. For example, Phenotropil – a nootropic with the strongest stimulation effects – was found to cause sudden drowsiness in people suffering from sleep-deprivation. Also, taken in the evening, it may improve sleep quality and make some people wake up easier in the morning. The list of effects goes on!
People who really want to abuse nootropics will always find a way to do so. The easiest way is to close this page and search for a bulk Phenibut powder. However, we do not advise you to do so. Using unverified or low-quality products increases the risk of adverse effects or consuming substances with impurities.
If you have already experienced increased performance with stimulants like Modafinil and Ritalin, it’s understandable that you may be curious about how nootropics could benefit you. Nootropics are often taken with the goal of enhancing cognitive abilities such as memory, focus, and attention. Some substances like racetams (e.g., Piracetam) or Noopept are believed to support cognitive function by affecting neurotransmitter activity, brain cell metabolism, or blood flow in the brain. Certain nootropics may also have neuroprotective properties, meaning they can help safeguard the brain against damage or degeneration. Also, some individuals find that certain nootropics can have mood-boosting effects or help alleviate symptoms of stress and anxiety. Also, some people report enhanced creativity and cognitive flexibility when using certain nootropics, like aniracetam or phenylpiracetam.
We strive to provide a range of products to accommodate various dietary preferences. Some of our nootropic products are vegan or vegetarian-friendly, but it’s recommended to review individual product descriptions or labels for specific dietary information. For example, Cerebrolysin is extracted from pig brains.
The images have been translated into English. English translations are completely identical to the original ones, including fonts, colors, and everything else. You will know exactly which product you have once you receive your package. We feel like it is important to keep the original factory packaging, so that you know that you are getting a legit product.
Most of our drugs will expire in around three years except for Semax and Selank. Each pack has a best-before date.
Yes, we have a special section of drug sheets that we have translated for you.
Bromantane has been discontinued and will not be available in the nearest future. We have contacted Pharmstandard, the manufacturer of Bromantane, and they informed us that the drug had been discontinued because its registration had expired. We are not sure if this is the only reason, since Ladasten was not a popular product comparing to Noopept and other drugs produced by the company. A representative of Pharmstandard also stated that they might start to produce Ladasten again at a new factory and with a new registration.However, this process is long, and therefore it remains unclear. In the meantime we can offer you some other interesting products with similar action: Bemitil, Actovegin and Mildronate.